24 | matching rings

It's been a few days since Yor has been discharged from the hospital and it has been quite awkward, we can't even share eye contact for more than 3,0000000754 seconds. No Twilight, she is clearly blaming you for something or is upset. I need to cheer her up with something since the last time it didn't go well.

"Papa! When is spy wars going to start? I'm so bored without it," Anya complains.

"Who said you could watch spy wars?" Loid asks, "you have to study for your upcoming exams." He grabs a textbook out.

"I haven't watched spy wars for days! I missed so many episodes," Anya complains. "If you don't let me watch spy wars I will never go to school again and I will runaway from home!"

"This is not going to work this time, your studying and this is the final." Loid says picking her up and putting her on a chair, "you have to know how to calculate the area of a triangle for your upcoming exam. We'll start from there."

"I'll be going on my morning shift now," Yor says grabbing her bag and tossing some items into it.

"Alright, don't do too much work you could hurt yourself." Loid says.

"I won't! I'll see you later," she replies and goes out of the door.

"Papa is worried for mama!" Anya smirks.

"I should've taken the pill the doctors gave me.." Yor says covering her stomach and holding onto a railing.

My vision is so blurry, I can't see anything..

A man catches Yor as she was about to fall, "woah! Be careful now, are you ok?"

"I-I'm so sorry, I just am dizzy. I'm so sorry for bothering you, I have to get to work." Yor quickly tries to rush away but is stopped by the man.

"I can take you to your work, you look like you need help." The man says holding out his hand, "I mean you are extremely attractive and I only help the people I like." The man winks, grabbing Yor's arms pulling her in close. "Why don't you take a day off and come with me?"

Yor pulls away, "i'm sorry i'm married and my husband won't be happy I touch you. I don't feel comfortable around you, please can I leave in peace." She says, "if you don't leave me alone you will leave me no choice."

"Come on! Your husband won't mind anything, he won't find out and if he does leave him for me." The man laughs.

"I'm sure I will find out," Loid says from behind.

"You're her husband? If you are her husband at least tell her not to look attractive on the streets, she can attract us men." He laughs and walks away.

"I-I'm so sorry Loid, I put you in my own business again." Yor apologises and nearly falls down again.

"Yor?! Did you eat your medicine today?" He asks as he held Yor up.

"No.. I've been like this, ugh.." Yor grips onto Loid's coat and curls up kneeling down. "I'm sorry I caused you trouble Loid."

"Here, i'll help you home." Loid pulls her up to him and wraps him arms around her. "Don't worry, i'll tell the city hall that you aren't going to work today."

"Is mama ok?" Anya asks looking at Yor's closed door, "is she going to die again?"

"No, Yor just isn't feeling well. She'll get better in no time." Loid replies, "you can watch spy wars now, since you finished your homework and studying.

"Spy wars!" Anya squeals and rushes to turn on the television.

"Borf!" Bond barks and sits beside Anya.