34 | red dress

Loid stared sat Yor as she pauses and smiles.

"Good morning Loid," as she sets a cup of tea onto the table. "You were asleep for just an hour and Anya has already gone to bed."

"Ah.. I see, i'm still so tired.." Loid says closing his eyes again.

"Yeah.." Yor looks at Loid and clenches her fists.

"What's wrong this time?.." Loid sighs and opens his eyes.

"Uh, Fiona-" Yor starts.

"She my co worker, I have absolutely no feelings for her and she will never bother you if she even tries to." Loid interrupts. "You may not remember that night but I told you something, I wanted to let you know that I would never replace you with her and you are really important to me."

"But I was going to say that Fiona is sitting at the table and wants to talk to you." Yor says, blushing.

"Fuck.." He says and sits up and walks over to the table, "what do you want?"

"I have some updates about who Thorn Princess is, wouldn't she be your wife. You have the exact expressions from these little detailed photos, have you ever checked around her ro-"

Loid slams his hands on the table, angrily. "For fuck sake! She isn't Thorn Princess!"

Thorn Princess?! Yor turned around, eyes wide. Why were they talking about me?! Are they suddenly suspecting me? Loid seems to be denying everything, of course. I'm acting to fool them.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Fiona whisper shouted, pulling his tie, making him fall and slam his hands onto the table.

Yor flinched at the sight but looked away and walked into her room.

"Oh god, now we're blaming it all on me again! For fuck sake my wife isn't Thorn Princess and she isn't suspicious, we have absolutely no proof about all this." Loid says smacking her hand away.

"I'm just trying to be an actual good partne-.." Fiona starts, "forget it. If she does turn out to be her don't come back running to me." She slams the door shut.

Fucking hell, Twilight why can't you see i'm doing this all for you. If I got rid of her will you finally recognise me?

-

Why were they talking about me, why would they need to know? They are psychiatrists, psychiatrists help people they don't find information about assassins. This can be a huge risk to my reputation and can make me leave Loid and Anya! I can't let this happen..

"Yor? Can I come in?" Loid asks, twisting the door knob.

"A-ah! Sure!" Yor replies. "What brings you here?"

"I don't want to sleep in my room today, I want to have some comfort today. Can you comfort me?" He says, wrapping his arms around Yor's waist.

"H-hehhhh??!!??" Yor squeals, flushing red, pushing him away. "W-what are you saying?! Are you sure?.." She asks covering her face in embarrassment.

"Extremely." He pushes her down onto her bed and kisses her on the neck.

"Am I pretty to you?" Yor asks, looking into the ceiling.

"I find you extremely attractive and I love it when i'm with you." Loid hugs her tight.

"So much?!" Yor says, blushing. "I love it when i'm with you too." She wraps her arms around his neck.