38 | the confession

"Good morning Loid!" Yor smiles, holding a bunch of laundry as he walks out of his bedroom. "I made breakfast today and did some chores, sit down!" She pushes him over to a seat.

"What are you so happy about?" Loid asks curiously.

"I just am!" Yor laughs.

Today I am training a new assassin, shopkeeper finally trusts me with training a new assassin! I've always wanted to do this! I just have to hope that she doesn't become like cynthia!"

"Mrs Forger, you have a phone call for you." The man says.

"Ah! Yes, i'll be there right away." Yor says, walking out of the room.

"It's your usual, seems important." The man says.

"I can say so," Yor smiles, she picks up the telephone. "Hello?"

"Ah yes, Thorn Princess. We have you're training client, please head to the normal place." The voice says.

"Yes," Yor replies.

"Ah, nice to see you again Thorn Princess." Shopkeeper smiles, as Yor walks into the secluded garden. "Here is your client."

The man steps out from behind a tree, with his black hair swaying as he looked up.

It's a guy?! I really wanted to train a girl.. He's pretty old to the other clients i've seen other assassins training.

"N-nice to meet you," Yor says, reaching her hand out to shake his, plastering a fake smile onto his face.

He looks at her and walks up to her and kisses her hand.

"U-uhm," Yor murmurs, pulling her hand away from him. "I'm actually married, I don't wont you to touch me."

"Ah?" His deep voice echoed the place, blue eyes glittered in the light.

"Train him well, Thorn Princess, I expect a lot from you." Shopkeeper patted on Yor on her shoulder and walks out of the garden.

"Well? What are you going to do now? Are you going to attempt to kill me?" He smirks.

"Why don't we start off with introductions," Yor changes the subject sounding highly annoyed.

"Whatever you say." He shrugs.

"I'm Thorn Princess, you're trainer. I've here for over a decade raising my brother, now i'm raising a little girl with my husband. I would politely ask you not to touch me." Yor glares at him.

"So what if you have a husband? Many women go behind their husbands back these days, I bet you would be one of those women.." He whispers into her eyes.

Yor quickly pulls out her needled weapon, pointing it at his throat.

"I would never go against my husband, if you were to mention that again you could be in pieces in my hands." Yor traces his throat up to his chin woth her weapon and looks him dead in the eye, "this is were we assassinate people, not were you play games."

"Anything you say," He smiles, putting his hands up in the air.

I wish I could train a girl so I can talk to her about Anya!....

"Dr Forger, I have the files that you asked for earlier." Fiona says, placing a set of paper onto Loid's desk.

"Thanks," Loid says barely paying attention.

"Twilight, I think you should remove Yor Briar as the position of your wife and completely dump this mission. I have found out ways to get closer to the Desmonds." Fiona explains.

"No, I won't dump operation strix and how many times did I mention that not to call me by my code name in the Hospital. If you want to get rid of my wife just say it, I know you don't like her." Loid sighs, looking at all the files piled onto his desk.

"I-I'm not, it's that the agency has been getting inpatient recently and your child hasn't been getting many stellar stars." Fiona quickly blurts out.

"So if she is? I never heard from the that they are impatient now." Loid glares up at her.

Shit he's going to find out i'm lying.

"Twilight this mission has been going on long enough you only go close to Donovan Desmond a few times and it was barely an interaction, we need to find another way to get closer to him." Fiona insisted.

"For fuck sake, Fiona. I'm not leaving my family until I get actual orders to." Loid groans, covering his face.

"So you want to leave me?" Yor asks.

"Y-Yor, what are you doing here?!" Loid stutters as he quickly gets up from his chair.

"Is this what you have been planning? To go with her?" Yor stares.

"N-no, I was just saying that-" Loid tries to explain.

Yor slams the door behind her before he can say more.

"For fuck sake Fiona, congratulations you ruined operation strix again." Loid shouts angrily, grabbing his coat.

-

"Yor?" Loid calls out, walking around the place. He sees a figure from across the hall, holding onto Yor. "Who the fuck this that? Yor!"

"Stay away from her," The man says.

"Who the fuck are you?" Loid asks, angrily.

"Who are you?"

"I'm her fuck husband for god sake," Loid grabs Yor's arm as she looked into his eyes. "We need to talk, alone." He pulls her over to the side.

"I know now you want to replace me," Yor says, pulling her arm away from Loid.

"No, you got it wrong. I-" Loid starts.

"It's okay," Yor assures him.

"W-what?.." Loid asks.

"It's okay to replace me, it's not like I really loved you." Yor sighs.

"R-really?" Loid stutters.

"Yeah, I just pretended all the memories we shared were a lie. I pretended Loid." Yor admits, biting her lip.

"You're joking right?" Loid asks.

"No, I still need you. I don't want you."