Allen/2p America part 1

"Allen.", finished (boss' name) and hung up quickly before Y/n could start screeching at him. For the next 3 weeks Y/n tried to contact her 'boss', tried to figure how to get out of her marriage, glared into mirrors at her 1p for hours everyday, and dodged calls from Allen. Then it came time for the world meeting and Y/n felt doomed.

The flight to Italy where the meeting was being held was terrible. A baby cried the entire annoying her and reminding Y/n of the child growing inside her. When she landed she stalled as much as she could before heading towards hotel where the meeting would be held.

There she changed and stalled some more before going to the meeting just before it was supposed to start. She found there were two seats left. One next to Allen, which patted while looking at her, and one with the girls, where she usually sat. She sat down with the other women and waited for the ball to be dropped while Allen glared at her.

Luciano as the host started the meeting. Allen tried to interrupt him but Luciano ignored and talked over him. Next was Belarus' turn but this time Allen stood up and glared at them until they sat down again. Y/ n sank down into her seat hoping no one would notice her as Allen began talking.

"Y/n's pregnant and we're getting married. None of you are invited.", he said and sat back down with his hands behind his head and let the chaos happen. Everyone began yelling over each other and Y/n let it happen for 10 minutes before she got completely fed up, stood, and screamed like a banshee until they all shut their damn mouths and looked at her. Seething she said, "This shit storm is all my 1p's fault. She got herself knocked up by Allen's 1p and decided to get hitched. I will not get married to Allen I'm going to find some way to stop it."