Oliver/2p England part 1

"Oliver.", said (boss's name) and hung up on her. Y/n spent the next three weeks avoiding Oliver, trying to get out of her marriage, and cursing her 1p more then ever. She had to actually ban Oliver from entering country temporarily.

The flight from c/n to America was full of turbulance so she got no sleep on the flight. When they landed Y/n rushed to the nearest trash can and puked. Y/n arrived late to hotel but she didn't care, though the meeting had already started, she laid down on her bed and fell asleep immediately.

She was woken up by the sound of someone banging madly on her hotel door. "Dollface, you need to get out here and to the meeting room. England's going crazy because you are not there.", Allen called through the door.

Y/n sighed, got up and stumbled to the door. She yanked it open and before she could say anything she was yanked up and thrown over the American's shoulder. Allen ran to the meeting room as quickly as he could not caring about Y/n's comfort.

He pushed the door open so hard it slammed against the wall and caused a hole. Allen immediately set Y/n on her feet. "Look, Ollie, here she is. She was napping. Please stop.", Y/n looked around to see several of the 2ps covered in stab wounds and bleeding all over. Oliver stood in the middle completely unharmed but covered in blood and holding the knife. Y/n didn't really see the problem, they were 2ps after all.

"Poppet.", the pink haired man squealed and rushed towards her. Y/n made the sign of cross and hissed. He ignored this and hugged her tightly. Then he began loudly talking about wedding and baby stuff.  Y/n got annoyed and thought to her, 'Fuck you, (name you hate). This all your fault.'