Francois/2p France part 3

If Y/n had been not a 2p, or if she were Belarus, he might have scared her. Instead just made her angry. She pushed him so she had space. "Your right and one of those things is the we are not getting married. I will find a way out of it with or without you being okay with it because I don't want to be married. Especially not to someone who I being forced to marry.", she said.

He looked annoyed. "Leesten to me you insuffairabuhl woman. Wé aré getténg married. Ai do not care 'ow you feel abut, eet eez 'appeneng. You and zat baby both bélong to me. You are mine now. Get ovair eet.", Francois said.

"I belong to fucking no one. You least of all, Douchebag. We are not getting married.", she yelled. Francois went to say something but the door to elevator opened on the first floor. Francois grabbed Y/n's wrist and dragged her from the elevator. He raced out of the hotel and into the parking lot.

There Y/n spotted the rest of the 2p allies standing a taxi the size of a minivan. Francois let go of her and Y/n continued walking towards the van. Everyone began climbing until there was only on seat left but 2 people out. Y/n was then grabbed and forced to sit on Francois' lap.

The other person climbed in and the doors closed the taxi driver took off. They spent the next 20 minutes in silence with Y/n wondering if jumping out of speeding car was a good idea. Then they arrived at restaurant and everyone climbed out of the cab and Francois paid the driver while Y/n debated running away.

She decided against it. They walked inside the restaurant. Y/n took in a deep breathe and vomited onto the floor.