Andres/2p Spain part 2

The rest of the day's conference went usual with several fights and Spain giving Y/n a stare down. No brought up the wedding or baby but many people starred at her and Spain. Antarctica kept starring at Y/n's stomach like a giant bug would come out at any moment. When it was finally over Y/n to her room.

There she proceeded to lock herself in and watch a movie. She ten minutes in when there was a knock at the door. She sniffed, knowing who it was, and got up.

She opened the door and poked her head out. Standing there was Spain, France, and Prussia. Y/n scowled and said, "What?" She wasn't even going to try to seem nice.

Andres stepped forward. She narrowed her eyes. "You are coming to dinner with us. We need to discuss the baby.", he said and grunted. Y/n resisted the urge to punch him and thought about it.  She knew she couldn't avoid the conversation entirely so she said, "Fine but give me 20 minutes to change.", she said and slammed the door.

After locking the door again she sighed and went over to her suitcase. She grabbed a more casual outfit and changed into it. The she put I a little makeup and brushed her hair. She'd just gotten done when a someone started knocking on the door again.

'Impatient bastard.', she thought and grabbed her purse. She opened the door and stepped out there she saw France and Prussia were gone and felt annoyed. "Where other the two?", she asked and locked the door.

"They are downstairs catching a taxi for us.", he said and started walking towards the elevator. Y/n scowled and followed. Spain pushed the down button.

They waited for it in silence. When it arrived they hopped in and she pushed the button for the first floor. As the doors closed Y/n found herself backed in a corner. "We need to talk about what you did?", Andres said.

_________________________________________
I'll probably have the next special out the day after tomorrow. If you have a request leave it here. If there a specific guy you want added also leave that here, top 2 will be added at the end of part 3.