Francois/2p France part 2

The rest of the meeting full of arguments and fights. However Y/n and Francois both stayed silent but Francois stared at Y/n bug eyed the entire time. When it was done she stomped back to her room planning to hack both her and Francois' bosses.

She had just gotten out her laptop when a knock came from the door. She groaned and made her way to the door and opened it. There was the 6 main members of the 2p allies.

No one said anything for awhile then England elbowed France in the side. France glared at England who smiled back at him. While rubbing his side France started talking. "Jou're coming to dinner with us zo we can discuss ze issues. Ow.", as he was elbowed in the side again by England.

Y/n sighed knowing she couldn't avoid this. "Fine but give me an hour. I need to changed and take care of something.", Y/n and shut the door in their faces.

Then she went back to her laptop and opened it. It 40 minutes to get what she wanted from both of them and send it to their spouses. 'You mess with my marital status. I fuck with yours too, asshole.', she thought and closed the laptop. Then she changed it something more comfortable and warm.

15 minutes late a knock came from the hotel door. She grabbed her bag and headed for it. When she opened it she saw only Francois there. Y/n exited and closed the door before asking, "Where is the rest of your group?" They started walking towards the elevator.

"Zhey are downstairs.", he said without giving her a glance. He pushed the down button and they waited for it come up silently. When the doors opened they hopped in and Y/n began talking.

"I think you should know I'm figuring out how to get out of this wedding. So there is no need to worry about that. We just need to make plans about the baby.", she said.

Suddenly she was back into a corner. She flinched back from the blonde man.  "We need zo get a few things straight.", Francois said.