Famous Boyfriend (2)

Izuku is now sitting on the couch while watching his favorite action series. He loves it because of how unique the story is and their production was splendid. Another reason why Izuku love this movie is because the lead character of this series, Katsuki Bakugou, is his long-time boyfriend.

Katsuki and him has been in a relationship since they were fifteen and been bestfriends since they were 4. Izuku and Katsuki fell in love with each other in the most natural way. Love at first sight. They have different hobbies but still able to hangout with each other and enjoy it. Their relationship is naturally secret to everyone else except their closest friends and their family.

It is a very simple and happy relationship. Katsuki although he is an actor and a singer, he will always have time for his beloved Izuku. He make sure that they will have time for each other because he doesn't want his work to hinder his relationship. Izuku is Katsuki's number 1 fan. He is the one who encourage him to pursue his dreams in life. He is also the one who supported him in every way. Every audition, every guesting, modeling, even now, on his concerts or everytime they were filming for a movie. Izuku is always been there for him. He is so deeply in love with the grenette and vise versa.

Izuku is now sitting on their couch, watching Katsuki's movie, an action movie series, when Katsuki suddenly sit beside him and hug him sideways.

"Why are you even watching that? You've been watching that nonstop for the past weeks since it was release. Are you not bored about it?" Katsuki asked and buried his face on Izuku's hair.

"Hmm...I love it. Especially that you are the main character. I love the production and everything in it." Izuku answered and hug Katsuki as well.

"Zuku?" Katsuki suddenly spoke.

"Hmm?" Izuku answered while still watching the film.

"What do you say about revealing our relationship?" Katsuki nervously ask. He wants his relationship with Izuku to be known because his manager and even the big boss of their agency were like matchmakers, trying to match him with some famous actresses who were linked to him few years ago. It pisses Katsuki to the bones. He already told them that he is not single but they won't budge. They even told him that his lover who is not even famous will not him help him to gather more fame. Katsuki got so angry with it and storm out of the office after yelling, "The person you're looking down on is the person who help me when I am at my lowest! Without that person, I am not here! Watch what you say, I can sacrifice all this fame for the one I love." That's what he said then leave.

That was two days ago and Izuku didn't know it. Katsuki simply told him that he is on leave.

"The decision is yours Kacchan." Izuku said then he smiled at Katsuki. Katsuki then felt like crying. He suppress it then started telling Izuku what had happened two days ago. The grenette was so mad that he immediately called Katsuki's manager and asked him for his reasons. Izuku is not strict with Katsuki. He didn't mind eventhough they want Katsuki to act in a romance movies but Katsuki is the one declining the offer. He is stick to action and every other genre without romance in it. He can't do it because he felt like he is cheating on his beloved although it was just all an act.

The next days, his manager and big boss encourage him to go back. They can't lose him because he is their biggest star. He is the talent in their agency with the most projects. They can't lose him so they decided to just woo him a bit. Unfortunately for them Katsuki's contract to their agency just expires and he only needs to renew it so he can work in the agency again or be part of it again.

They are worried that Katsuki won't renew his contract after what happened so their first move is to just say that they won't force him again. But Katsuki is Katsuki. He knows all of them and he knows how they do things. They are not gonna follow their words. They would definitely trick him and once he renew his contract, they are going to control his movements once again. If only Katsuki is not brave enough to argue, he will be a slave for them.

When it didn't work for them, they tried contacting Izuku but the grenette didn't answer. The next weeks, Katsuki officially left the agency and sign a contract for a new agency. The UA Agency and he also have a new manager. He is happy about it. And the moment he is free, he announced the reason why he left his previous agency and he also announced his status. He is in a relationship to the most amazing person on earth, although he didn't tell them who Izuku is.

Years had passed and Katsuki's still famous, still have a lot of projects, his relationship with Izuku step up to the next level. They were now married for two years and had adopted two wonderful kids.

Katsuki's private life remains private although three years ago, he already announced to the public who he is going out with and his fans accepted him wholeheartedly.

Being in a relationship with his famous boyfriend, Izuku experience a lot of hardships but they manage to surpass all of it and now living a bright and happy life with their kids.

🧡💚