PROLOGUE

Klaus was making some hybrids when suddenly a bright light came and he was in a strange room making him tense

Klaus was making some hybrids when suddenly a bright light came and he was in a strange room making him tense. Suddenly more people started to arrive.

"Where are we?"

"How did we end up here?"

"Is this a trap?"

"It's Klaus."

"You bloody bastard!" Klaus hear his siblings shout. He looked around only to find his siblings were all here undaggered. He looked around. There was a big screen.

"CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?" Klaus yelled making others jump.

Suddenly a letter fell into his hands.

Dear everyone,

You are here to watch the future from another side. You will know what is going to happen in the future and hopefully you will change it.

From,

a person who cares.

Everyone looked at each other." Well, I suppose we don't have another option"

Main while Klaus looked around the room trying to find one person whom he wanted to see very much. But when he failed to see her he signed disappointed.  He truly disgusted the idea staying with these people without her by his side.

Everyone made their way to their seats. Elena and her group in one side while the originals in the other side.  Once they settle down the lights turned out and screen flashed back.