Chapter 20

I hurriedly climbed up the bed and he wrapped his arms tightly around me, pulling me closer to him. I could feel his warm skin touching mine. My hands are on his face, kissing him passionately and a groan escaped from his mouth. His heart was literally beating rapidly along with mine. He started tentativily to pull off my bikini, throwing it to the floor. His hands started playfully massaging my breasts, creating a wonderful tingling sensation inside me. Oh man, how could he always make feel his way. I moaned when he started to close his lips around one nipple, sucking and licking it enticingly. He continued with the other and an another moan escaped from my mouth. Oh my, this felt so good.
Show him that you are the only sex goddess for him, or he will run away a voice within snapped proudly imagine her sucking a strawberry dipped in chocolate. An idea created in my mind and a rueful smile shaped my mouth. Hah, I will show him, and I know that he would like it.

"I like how your body respond to me", he said breathingly.
"I want to give something back. Keep your eyes closed and let your mind drift away", I said teasingly. He closed his eyes instantly and I started to kiss him softly on his lips, tracing kisses down his neck. His breathing altered instantly. I touched his chest and down his torso with both my hands, feeling the soft skin. When I started to cup his balls slowly, massaging them, a groan escaped from his mouth. Hah, he really like it. I could feel his hands grabbing mine, leading them to his growing erection. My hands were gathered in his and he moved them up and down, trying to find the perfect rythme.

"Ah, your hands are so soft and it feels so fucking amazing. This is true heaven for me Anastasia", he said breathingly. He slipped his hands telling me to continue. I decided to stroke the lenght with my left hand. My right thumb was circling around and around the sweetest spot on the top, stimulating it. He groaned louder, and his sexy sound made me more aroused for every second. His growing erection became so big, making me completely wet. Oh holy god, it's so beautiful like a piece of art.

"it feels so good Anastasia", he said, his breathing altered. I wonder how he tastes I thought for myself. The words from Kate surrounded my mind, the easiest way to please a man is to give him a good blowjob. Your words are been heard Kate I inwardly said to myself. I pulled his erection closer to me and started to lick the delicious veins, his eyes flared open momentarily. I continued to lick the top, my tongue stroking tentativily around it like a white soft ice cream. Uhm he tasted so good. His left hand is in my hair shoving restlessly back and forth encouraging me. "How many great suprises do you have for me, Anastasia", he asked breathingly.
"A lot, Christian", I said teasingly
"Good girl", he said encouragingly, smiling a rueful smile. I started to suck the top of his erection hard in my mouth and he started to groan loudly with his eyes closed, taking in the pleasure. Do it Anastasia, fuck him in your mouth, a voice within said, imagine her pulling a big banana into her mouth. I grabbed his erection harder leading it deeper into my mouth, then closing my lips around it, sucking him hard. A moan escaped from my mouth. This was so erotic and so good. His both hands grabbed my hair tightly moving it in and out my mouth faster and faster, accelerating the speed "Fuck Anastasia, make me come for you". He called my name and I could feel salty liquid running down my throat. That felt really strange, but it didn't have anything to say. I had done my first blowjob! He pulled it out of my mouth, wrapping his both arms around me. He planted a kiss on my hair and I looked at him. His eyes were sparkling and his mouth lifted into a bright smile.
"Anastasia, that was wonderful. I never knew that you were so good in blowjobs". A proud smile lined my face. Dr. Handsome just told me that I was good in something I had never done before was suprising.

I noticed a big standing mirror at the corner of the bed. and I could see myself completely naked with Dr. Handsome. If I had told myself a couple of days ago I wouldn't believe myself.
"You have seen the mirror", he said, smiling ruefully at me.
how did he know eveything I was thinking and seeing? he must have some sort of a teleportation to my inner mind.
"We will be using it, making it more fun", he said ruefully.
I crawled close to one of the corner of the bed towards the mirror, and finally sit on my knees waiting for him. It's strange to see myself completely naked. I could feel him behind me, his erection pressing my behind. Oh my, he was so hard already. How could that be possible? he must be some sort of an animal. I could see his messy copper brown hair and grey glimmering eyes all hungry for me. This man was aroused because of me and I wanted him, badly.
"I want to become harder Anastasia so I can fuck you", he said determined in a serious tone.
Oh my, how was he capable of turning all the words into something erotically beautiful. He started slowly tracing his fingers lightly on my breasts and all the way down to my inner thighs. I could feel electrifying sparks through my already tense body, all ready for him. He took a sharp intake of breath when he saw my nipples hardened once again from his e
stimulation. Oh my he wanted me and I wanted him.