Teaser

Thank you so much for your support. Your kind words means a lot to me, and always lighten up my days when I am feeling down. I often read messages from you when I am in a sad mood, and they always put a smile on my face. It's great to know that there are people out there who appreciate my work and are patiently waiting for the next update. Honestly, I didn't know there were so many of you out there until I received a bunch of messages that you love my stories. I always try my best to improve myself as a writer. I am so sad for you who have lost your dearest ones in cancer. It's truely a terrible disease! You are really strong who has to get through all that!
I know how it feels like to get through that. It's really hard! Many people here think I am 12 years which I think is really odd, I write very mature content. I am actually 22.
I finished reading Grey, and I liked it! I hope that she writes the two next books in Christian's perspective!!
I talked with a friend the other day, who I haven't seen for a while and she told me if I remembered when we were 13 and had an art class together that I told her BDSM would be so hype in books in the future. I had actually found out about it during that time, early I know!! OMG I was right, now we got FSOG series!
I am currently writing the next chapter my lovely readers and here is a teaser for you all to get excited about!!!

Teaser:
"Stay away from this house, didn't I tell you that you were never going to step inside this house again. You have done enough to this family already, and my son who has to get through all what you have done to him. How dare you to come here on his birthday", Mrs Grey shouted at her. Elena's mouth lifted into a creepy smile, like the Cruella de vil herself.
"Grace, that's why I am here, if you don't send him here at this moment, you will suffer. Don't you understand", she said loudly. Slowly, she pulled out a knife and pointed at Mrs. Grey, who backed a step behind. She looked completely paralyzed. Christian ran downstairs so fast as he possibly could and I followed after him. Panic rushed through me in an instant. Why would this bitch have to show up on Christian's birthday and ruin everything? And would anyone get hurt?
The thoughts were swirling around my head, making me want to faint. When we were outside the house Mrs. Grey turned around completely in tears.

"Christian don't move, just stay there", she shouted in a begging voice. But Christian didn't listen. He stood in front of his mother like a protecting shield.
"You don't dare to touch my mother", Christian shouted at her.
"it's not her that I want to touch. It's you. In this moment I am going to kill you in style. You promised not to tell my husband about what I do, but you couldn't shut your mouth couldn't you", she yelled at him. I stood by the door and called the police.
"How dare your son telling about me to my husband. I thought Grace it was pretty clear when we ended the relationship between us that none of you would say a thing. My husband has fallen for a divorce all because of you", Elena shouted still holding the knife firmly.
"Christian would never do something like that", Mrs. Grey said with tears in her eyes.

"I have never said anything", Christian yelled back at her.
"Your lier", Elena shouted. I became so furious and walked towards Christian so I was standing besides him.
"don't you dare coming up and accuse my beloved boyfriend. He is a kindhearted person with a beautiful soul, not dark tar like yours. Do you have any evidence for him doing so?", I shouted at her.
"Who else could it be? Isn't it pretty obvious. He isn't so kind hearted as you think he is. You have been seduced, your stupid girl", she yelled back.
As I kicked her in her stomach and she fell on the floor, I could hear the sirens from a police car nearing us.