Chapter 28

I looked up from the book I was reading and there was Kate standing in a light pink night gown, flipping her damp blond hair to one side. She smiled a rueful smile.
"What is it Kate?", I asked curiously and put the book aside. "Ana, you know what I am talking about", she said and walked towards the chair by her desk and fetched Seattle Times from her black Micheal Kors bag, then threw it towards me. I caught it with both hands and there was a photo of Christian and I from the gala on the front page. Kate sat besides me and wrapped her arm around me "Your little celebrity", she said. "Kate, I don't look beautiful enough", I said and put the newspaper aside. She frowned at me
"Ana, don't be like that. You are just like a delicate and beautiful flower, that's why Christian picked you. You and Christian are perfect for each other", she said and smiled at me, then walked over to her bed and laid down, facing me.
"So how is it going with you and Elliot?", I asked her. She was chewing on her lower lip which was kind of unlike her. "Elliot is just fantastic Ana. He knows me so well and is amazing in bed. What can possibly be better?", she said. Her green eyes were sparkling, and a bright rueful smile was lined across her face.

"So what about you and Christian? It must be more than just books", she said, looking at me interested.
"Things are happening Kate", I said and started leaning on my elbow. She looked all of a sudden estatic. "He is fantastic in bed too", I said, anticipatedly for her reaction. Kate waved her hand in front of her. "Oh my, the Grey's are definitely born to be good in bed. They definitely generate some heat wherever they go". I started laughing and she laughted with me. "Ana, it's the first time you have talked so much about a man", she said and grinned at me. "Kate, that's because Christian is worth talking about compared to the other men", I said.

"Well then, Ana, you are so lucky. Think about it, you lost your virginity to Christian Grey! He is a handsome, smart, intelligent and talented young doctor. While I lost my virginity on a one night stand with a random guy at a party in High School. I should have been waiting like you Ana", she said. "But you found your prince charming in the end", I said.
"Yeah, so have you bought something for Christian's birthday tomorrow?", she asked curiously. My eyes grew bigger in complete surprise, and I literally gaped at her. She frowned at me. "He hasn't told you?", she asked a little confused. I shoke my head.
"How did you know about it?", I asked her.

"Well when I helped his mother with the paintings she won at the auction. She told me she and the rest of the family was planing to hold a suprise birthday party for Christian, the next weekend. Elliot told me that Christian never cares about his birthday and doesn't like to mention about it. Maybe that's the reason". She looked at the clock on the wall.
"Ana, it's really late, we better go sleeping", she said. I placed the laptop on the desk and laid down the bed. "Good night Sweetie".
"Sweet dreams Kate", I said and turned off the lamp on the nightstand.

Monday was spent shopping birthday presents for Christian. I had plans to suprise him when he was finished working at the hospital at night. Kate was going to sleep over at Elliot's place. I revised a few hours in the afternoon until someone was calling me. I picked up my phone and it was my mother.
"My girl has found herself a boyfriend. I saw it in the Seattle Times, something you want to tell me?", she said. I blushed immidietly.
"Mum, I was going to tell you, but I needed time everything is so new to me and things happened fast"
"Ana, I am really happy for you. Christian seems like a really smart person. He asked me this morning if he could take you travelling. I told him that you like travelling and it was nice of him"
"Mum, I promised you that I would spend more time with you and Ray"
"I think we can figure it out"
"Thank you so much mum! You are going to be at the final of the cheerleading championship?"
"Of course, I got to go. See you really soon"
"Goodbye mum"

Later that day, I drove to Seattle. The darkness had arrived and the stars were shining beautifully on the nightsky. When I entered the hospital it was really silent, the blonde receptionist was not to be seen, she had probably gone home for the day. I knocked on the door.
"Come in", he said. His voice was stern. As I opened the door he was about to hang his white coat on the wall. His eyes travelled automatically towards mine and got suprised when he saw me. A bright smile was lined across his face. I locked the door and jumped at him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me softly on my lips.
"Ana, you should be in bed, it's elleven at night. It must be something important ", he said and sat down comfortably on his usual chair. I placed the shopping bag by his chair and sat on his lap, "Why haven't you told me? You know it's 1st June today", I asked and leaned against his chest. He looked at me a little confused "Told you what?", he asked.
I kissed him "happy birthday my love", I said and gave him the shopping bag with presents.
"Aww, you are so cute Ana" he said and wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. Hastily, he took the birthday card and read it out loud.

- To my beloved Christian Grey,
I hope that you have a wonderful birthday, and always remember
I will be whereever you go and love you till the end of time.
Yours Ana

He kissed me passionately and started unwrapping the first present, excited like a little child.
"I love this wine. It's my favorite, thank you cutiepie", he said and kissed me. He unwrapped the second present and smirked at me "You men like these kinds of things", I said.
"Definitely, This Kamra Sutra book will be on my priority list"
He slided through it
"I think we should try some of these out, I guess I have some revising to do" He said and put the book aside.
"Thank you for the presents Ana", he said and kissed me passionately.
"I have one more", He looked at me stunningly as I unbuttoned my blazer and revealed my bra "I am one lucky man".
"Can anyone hear us?", I asked
"No", he replied and grinned at me
I dragged him up and kissed him as I pushed him against the wall.
"Have you ever had office sex?", I asked teasingly
"Never, but office sex with this beautiful lady on my birthday couldn't be better"

I unzipped his pants and pulled his erection from his boxerbriefs, sliding my hand up and down slowly. It became hard and so deliciously big instantly. His breathing quickened.
"After a fucking stressful day at work, this is what I needed. It feels so good", he said breathingly. I bent down, holding his erection firmly in my hand and sucked him hard on the end. He started groaning. Abruptly, he gripped my hair and started moving in and out my mouth slowly at the begining, but increased the speed for every second. He came, and I could feel the salty liquid oozing down my throat. I stood up and he pulled his erection back to his boxerbriefs and zipped up his pants. "That was amazing Ana. You are so good in this", he said and kissed. "Christian be my doctor, give me a full check out. I want to know if I am ready for you", I said flirtiously. He smirked at me and lifted me to the chair I was usually sitting. He pulled down my skirt, tugged down my panties and jerked my legs apart He massaged my clitoris, and I moaned "Everything seems great here", he said teasingly. His index finger pulled in and out of me "Does it feel good?". I moaned once more "Yes, Dr. Grey". "Everything seems great here, and you are so wet and ready for me", he said. I smiled at him. "What does that mean?", I asked. He smirked at me "That means I am going to make love to you Miss Steele", he said. He unzipped his pants, and pulled it completely off, while I hastily tugged his boxerbriefs. His mouth was on mine and he kissed me hard as he slammed inside me, thursting in and out rapidly. "I have always dreamt about doing this on this chair since you fell in my office, and now my dream has come true on my birthday", he said breathingly. I exploded around him, and he called my name as he came inside me.

A/N: I have been really busy with revising for my last exam which is in two weeks. I wrote this chapter really quickly, but I wanted to update. The next chapter will be filled with so many emotions. It will be a romantic and emotional chapter and bring so many tears!