Celebrating (II)

Halloween (if they're not away)

Carlos Sainz Jr

You don't really like Halloween, so you tend to stay home and watch a film or something. Also, he likes when kids come knocking on his door asking for sweets, although he always pretends to be absolutely annoyed by it.

Charles Leclerc

He takes you trick-or-treating at Binotto's place. Do whatever you want with this.

Daniel Ricciardo

Dressing up is mandatory. You usually hide in the street to scare whomever dares passing by, and he steals candy from kids. When you find out about it, you smack him on the head and drag him around looking for the children he robbed, forcing him to return whatever he took.

George Russell

You match outfits and dress up after classic book characters. Early in the relationship, you'd go to parties with some friends of yours/his. Once you introduce each other to the families, you spend the holiday with them, eating pizza and playing board games. Everyone dresses up and takes turns in handing out sweets to kids.

Lando Norris

He tries to scare you, but you don't even flinch. But when you prank him, it's hilarious - he jumps up and screams like the main character of a horror movie. That's also why you always drag him into Haunted Houses. Talking about outfits, you go for silly ones like ghosts using bed sheets. If you don't feel like going out, though, you stay in and watch "Corpse bride" (2005) while rotting your teeth eating every possible type of candy.

Lewis Hamilton

Masquerade ball. A "Fifty shades darker" kind of thing. Please.

Max Verstappen

You go clubbing with your friends, he punches a guy at the bar because he makes a comment about the V-cut of your dress. He handles the trick and you get back at him with the treat when you get home.

Pierre Gasly

You dress up only to take this one picture:

That's it. Yes, it takes way too much work. Yes, you still think it's worth it.

Pics: Pinterest.it