He's in my house!

...

I can't believe it. He's in my house!

...

Am I dreaming? I really think I'm dreaming. This isn't possible. HE'S IN MY F*****G HOUSE!

"Alright James. Get yourself together! Go get some pants on and show him around." I said to myself.

I made my way to the dresser and slipped on a pair of Aéro sweat pants.i looks middy fine in sweat pants if I do say so myself. Then I went into the bathroom to make sure I didn't look to sexy.

"Damn I look good!" I said confidently.

After being the narcissist I am, I opened the door to my room and walked down stairs to see he wasn't there. Did he leave? Fuck, did I really take that long?

"Damn!"

"Wow... do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" A voice from behind me said.

I quickly turned to see him. My heart lifted out of my chest.

"I thought you left?" I said then laughed a little.

He chuckled a little.

"No, I wouldn't do that. If I was going to leave I would have told you."

We laughed and then it was silent. The awkward kind a silence. It felt like we stood there for an hour.

"So...?" he says in confusion.

" Oh yeah, I'm supposed to be showing you around!"

"Yeah." he said said not knowing what else to say.

I began to show him around the house. Started with the living room, then the dining room.

"You've got a very nice house here." he said.

"Yeah, it's pretty nice."

Lastly was my room. He was the first person to be in my room, besides myself, in years. I did't let anyone in my room. Not even my parents.

"Hey man, can I use your bathroom real quick?" he asks.

"Sure." I reply.

He makes his was to the bathroom and before you know it he walks out with a box of condoms.

"So I see you get around." he says as he winks at me.

I had forgotten my parents bought me condoms 'just in case.' They knew and I knew I was never gonna use them. My face turned cherry red from embarrassment.

"I haven't used any. I promise!" I said quickly hoping he wouldn't think anything.

"Alright. Alright. Alright... I was just messing with you dude." he said

"Don't get your balls in a tangle."

He began to laugh. I couldn't help but start laughing with him.

After our laugh-fest we made our way to my bed, sat at the edge and chatted for a little.

"You know you're a pretty chill dude." he says to me.

"Thanks." I chuckle.

We turn to each other and our eyes meet.

"Wow you have really pretty eyes." I said without thinking about it.

"Thanks" he replied as he began to blush a little.

I begin to lean in. James! What are you doing? Don't do it!

We both jump back. My mom knocked on my door.

"James?" she says.

"uhh... come in" I reply.

"Dinner will be ready in a few. Dale, would you like to stay for dinner?"

"I appreciate the offer Mrs. Cunningham but I think I need to get going." he relies.

"Alright, well if you ever wanna come over for dinner, or any time at that, just come knocking." she says.

"Thank you very much!" he says.

"You're very welcome!"

He stands up and makes his way to my door.

"See you later James, yea?" he says to me.

"Yeah." I reply.

"Have a good Mrs. Cunningham."

"You too Dale!" she says.

He leaves, and my heart drops. I sigh.

"He's such a nice boy! You two are gonna make the best of friends!" my mom says excitedly.

" I hope so..." I say.

"You ok James?" she asks me.

*sigh* "Yeah, I'm ok."

"Anything you want to talk about?"

I wish I could talk to her about it. But I could't there is no way! She would disown me!

"No."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"If you ever need to talk about anything me and your father are here.'

"Thanks Mom, Love yah"

"Love you too sweetie!"

We sit in silence for a second.

"Dinner is almost done, We're having chicken and rice." she says.

"I'm not very hungry." I reply.

She looks at me and makes her way out the door and back down stairs for dinner. Gosh, I hope I didn't make things awkward between me and Dale.

"Ugh...!" I yell.

....