DESCRIPTION

The following events will be based on the series and manga FIRE FORCE, but it will only be getting a little from the series and the rest will be original events done by the author. It will have a fast progression, because this is intended to be a short story, as per request by the author.

This is a CHARACTER X OC story, so... Naito Kazuya, would be the original character, created by the author.

The author does not own FIRE FORCE, not claims it as her own. All original characters, events, plot, and situations that came from the series and the manga belongs to the real author of FIRE FORCE. What the fanfiction author owns is the original events and situations, added in the story.

Please support the author by commenting your opinions and insights on the story, voting on each chapter and sharing it with anime fans, friends, and family.

Thank you, and enjoy reading my fellow fire soldiers!

THIS IS A COMPLETED STORY, but is under serious repair.

Note:

The story will contain;

— trauma
— mentions of death
— smut
— brutality
— anger issues
— uncontrolled emotions and such...

THIS IS UNEDITED WORK AND THEREFORE WILL HAVE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, WRONG SPELLINGS AND SUCH. PLEASE BEAR WITH THE AUTHOR'S WORK AND INTEGRITY.