Zero

ZERO

"In a place beyond the past"

Should the world engulf into the hot flames of hell, Kazuya would like to be in Benimaru's presence and arms, if that were to happen. Just like right now, when the girl had straddled the man inside his bedroom, the guy sat up as she smiled so peacefully, resting her head on top of his, arms around his neck and the man had rested his on her chest. Strip of their clothes, moans of pleasure surging throughout the room. The girl had bounced up and down, calling out to his name in the most delicious way. "Aaah~ Beni", she closed her eyes in pleasure. Peace was what the two had felt when they took each other's breath away with a kiss, a soft one that made her moan in more pleasure. She bounced some more, Beni hugging her tightly as he pounded into her, their highs getting nearer with each thrust. And with each second past, the two were in sync and a much faster pace, enough so that they had reached their climax and he came inside. He kissed her to cover her moans and screams of his name, and the vibration it made in his mouth had sent good shivers in his body that it made him want her more. "I love you, Kazuya", he uttered and she froze, in the same position as they are, him still inside of her. "B-beni", she stuttered, unable to say it back because of what tied her to the past, but Benimaru was more understanding than he looked. "You don't have to say it back right now. When you do say it, I want it to mean like how I mean it", he softly smiled, something he rarely did whenever he was in public, but with her, it's all he could ever do. She meant so much to him as he did to her. She had removed herself from his lap and now rested her head on his chest as he grazes her hair with his fingertips, covered by the blanket that made her body warm. "I should go", she said, gesturing to go out, as she picked up her clothes, but he stopped her. "Your parents won't mind you staying here", he said and she only laughed, because it was true. The people of Asakusa had trusted Benimaru so much that even her parents were thrilled of her news of becoming Beni's girlfriend. "They love you too much more than I", she smiled so softly, her eyes forming the same curve lines that her mouth had made. Beni only stared at her in awe and amusement, having to have someone like Kazuya to be his girlfriend. To have someone as amazing and as dashing and brave as her, was all the glory and award he wanted. "Stay, Kazu", he said and she stopped giggling altogether as she nods her head and lays down beside him, sleeping peacefully as the two had dozed off. Kazu? That sounds familiar. She thought to herself, thinking of a person, she used to love.

...

Naito Kazuya would be the luckiest girl in the town of Asakusa, on having Shinmon Benimaru as his boyfriend. Her friends would get jealous of her, bagging the guy, but truthfully, she was more likely bagged by the guy.

Maybe at first, they had their differences, Beni being as stubborn as a mule and as hardheaded as a rock, she would constantly scold him for setting up trouble in different places, or for ignoring her when she said that he'd better learn how to fix his own problems and not always turn to Konro for when he needs something, because he was old enough to make certain decisions of his own. On several occasions, she had scold him for being such a bad influence towards the twins, but he said he wasn't near the twins' personality. She only tsked and went her way. Kazuya was the twins' caretaker, having been appointed by Beni's adopted father, she was tasked in taking care of the twins' needs and wants and she was good at it. An expert perhaps because of the grace and beauty that her mother is. Her adoptive mother, that is. In some sense, Kazuya had understood what it felt like to be adopted, the only difference was, she was put into a loving family, whilst Beni was adopted by a father who seemed to not want him anyway. But that was never the case and Kazuya knew in her heart, that Hibachi was only giving out tough love, but that he actually cared for Benimaru, even if he's only his adopted son.