Chapter 2

Well after we had some private time I put my head on is chest and we were cuddling. It was the perfect moment. So perfect that the phone had to crash it, Hanna called and she sounded upset on the phone.
"Spencer I need you in 5 minutes here at my house!"
"Okay Hanna, but what's wrong"
"nothing wrong, nothing with you, spence"
"But what's going on?!"
"Caleb is the hospital"
"What?! I'll be there in 5, with Toby"

I told Toby about the accident and he was shocked like I was. We drove as fast as we could to Hanna's. She opened the door with tears in her eyes. I gave her a huge and tight hug. She couldn't help her self, Hanna really needed us right now. She tried to call the others but nobody hung up.
2 minutes later we drove to the hospital. We asked for "Caleb Marin Rivers". The nurse found the exact name in her computer but she told us that we had to wait in the waiting room. Just me and Toby.
Hanna visited him in his room. She was worried and she cried.
Caleb had a broken arm and a broken leg. It was an accident with a car.
1 hour later the nurses told us we could visit him now too. I gave him a hug and sat down. Hanna, Toby and I talked to him for like 3 hours till the nurse came in a said that we have to go now.
Hanna was still pretty shaken so I decided to take care of her at my house.