Chapter 7

3 days later
Toby and I woke up together in my bed . My parents usually didn't want us to wake up together because they thought I would be naughty and all that stuff, so they told Toby that he could live in the barn. He really loved it there, it was big and light, it was just wonderful there but Toby liked it more next to me.
So as we woke up I got ready for school and Toby for work. Toby drives me every morning to school.

*In school*

I was really really tired and I also most fell asleep in Toby's car but he always was like: "Spencer wake, up you have school" and every time he said something like that, he smiled at me. One time he gave me a kiss on my forehead and I thought that was super cute and actually it was.
Yep I was in school, *yey* I hated it there. When I was in 5th grade I loved it here because I was like the genius there and everybody loved me because of that but now they just stare at me and start to whisper, they are jealous of me and my good grades. Sometimes it really sucks but than I think of people really loving me like Toby and the girls.
Walking through the halls is like a horror with everyone staring at me but what I really hate is that my locker is so far away it feels like 5 hours of walking when you're tired but usually it's only 2 minutes.
I took the books out of my locker and walked to my first class, every Thursday begins with math and I hate math. My thoughts about math were so deep that I ran in to a guy called "Ryan Miller" . I remember his name from AP class.
"I'm so sorry" all the books fell down as I apologized
"No, no it's not your fault, Spencer" wait he remembers my name?
"How do you know my name?"
"AP class, remember?" He winked with one eye.
"Oh yea I do"
Ryan steed into my eyes for like 5 seconds I felt very weird but I didn't want to show so I changed the topic and said:
"Umm yea, I-I have to go now, Mrs. Meshley is probably waiting for me"
"Yea... Sure, go" he said and he was really confused.
I think he didn't now I have a boyfriend about a year now.
Well he has to because I think he is interested in me.
But I'm not in him, so what she'll I do?
Well I do nothing, just waiting.
*after school*
Toby wanted to pick me up, school finished early and my phone died so I couldn't text him.
I had to wait for 1 hour when I wanted to get a drink from Starbucks a man's voice shouted my name.
"Spencer!"
I turned around, I was a little bit confused, who was it? Oh yea What a surprise, it was Ryan.
"Yes, what's the matter Ryan?" I asked a little bit annoyed.
"Maybe we could get a Starbucks.., together"
First I wanted to say no but something told me I shouldn't. Maybe I should give him a chance. A chance to get me known better.
"Okay, we should" I gave him the response
He smiled.
*in Starbucks*
"Can I get a coffee with caramel please?" I asked the woman behind the counter.
I took my hand out of my pocket looking for my money, but Ryan touched my hand and said:
"I'll pay"
"okayyy" I said
"Look, Spencer, I had very fun in the 1 hour, we should hang out. In the evening watching a movie and maybe hook up and doing other things.." He said that while he winked with one eye
Wait what did he just say? He wants to hook up and doing the naughty?
Oh my gosh.
"Ryan seriously? I have boyfriend!"
I was so in anger and I think he too because he took my caramel coffee and threw it on the floor.
This was a strange situation and and I had to tell Toby. Ryan completely freaked out. When I went back to school Toby already was there with his car.
I hugged him, kissed him
And told him what happened. Toby was shocked that Ryan reacted so damn rude.
"Spencer lets go!" Toby shouted at me with anger
"Where are we going?"
"Somewhere." He just said, I trusted him and I new where he wanted to go.
I jumped in the car and he stared the car.
Toby and I drove to ravens wood , that's where Ryan lives, he told me in the brew but I didn't matter.
We looked everywhere for him and suddenly we found him too.

"Hey" Toby said in a friendly way but still very suspicious that he was in anger.
"Hey man, I guess you're Toby? That guy.. Spencer's boyfriend" Ryan replied
"Yes" I saw how proud Toby was, it looked so cute
"So, nice to meet the boy that doesn't deserve Spencer" no, Ryan didn't just say that, omg I was so angry at him
I saw Toby staring at him and the next thing I noticed was a punch in Ryan's face and Toby taking me on his arms and pushing me gently in his car.