Chapter 4

Emily left early.
"See you tomorrow"
"Yea, Spencer, see you then, bye"
"Bye"
And as she closed the door I stared into Toby's blue eyes and in his face, honestly he reminds me of an ice bear. Not in a bad way, in a good one. A bear is strong and powerful but really cute at the same time too so yea.
After staring so long I gave him a passionate kiss.
"What was that for" he asked
"Well, you know I just love ice bears"
He just looked so confused and I laughed about it because he really had no idea about the connection between a kiss and an ice bear.
I just stood there and laughed. Toby smiled at me.
"I love your lough, it's perfect"
"Toby, shut up, no one is perfect" I blushed and looked away
"Spencer, you are perfect"

Toby's POV:
Spencer is in my eyes the perfect girl and the love of my life.
While staring into her big beautiful brown eyes my mom called. I left the room so I could concentrate a little more.
"Hello mom"
"Hey Toby how is your day? Fun with Spencer?"
"Yea of course"
"This is good, there is something I wanna talk about you. But I don't know how to tell you this"
"Well, tell me is it important?"
"Yes it is and it might be a shock to you"
"Tell me mom, I want to know now"
"Okay, you know this job I always wanted to have? This lawyer thing at the "lawyer miller company" ?"
"Yes...." I was confused
"Yes, so there is a really good chance to get a lawyer job and I already talked to the boss and he said I got this, but..."
I was so happy for her that I interrupted her.
"Oh my god this is so cool, I'm so happy for you. I need to tell Spencer"
"Wait wait wait Toby, there is something more behind the story. To get this job and to work there we need to move to California"
"Wait what?!" My face turned from happy to sad.
"Toby?" Spencer screamed from the kitchen
"Where are you?"
"I'll be there in a minute" I couldn't tell her that now, not now. She is too happy.
"Toby?" My mom
Said
"Yes?"
"So what's your thought on this, because I need to tell him our decision tomorrow"
"Mom, don't you understand. I don't want to move there, I love Spencer and I need her so don't do this to me, please." My eyes filled with tears and my voice got louder.
"I know..."
"No you don't. I need to think about this. I'm gonna call you tonight, bye"
And I hung up.
I went down stairs to Spencer.

Spencer's POV:
"Hey Toby, I heard you screaming. What's wrong?"
"Nothing" he said but I knew there was something going on. I saw his puffy red eyes filled with tears.
"Toby, no more secrets. Seriously what's going on"
"My mom wants me to move to California"
"Wait what?"
"Yea, there is this lawyer job thing. And she wanted this job so bad"
"No you can't go there" I felt my eyes filling with tears
Toby saw this and he said:
"Spencer, please don't cry, it's okay. I'm still here, I'm not gone yet. You just have to know that I love you. We will find a solution"
After he said this I still had tears in my eyes and looked into his, he just was so sorry, he pulled me into his arms and gave me a huge massive hug.
After pulling me back, his shirt was wet at his shoulder. But he didn't mind. This was really cute.

NEXT DAY
Spencer's POV

I didn't sleep last night, my thoughts were heavy.
Toby told me yesterday he had to make a decision but I told him he should discuss that with his mom. So he left.
I'm really curious and nervous what decision he made yesterday night.
I stood up and the door bell rang.
Toby was here.
"Spencer, there is something I want to tell you"
"Yea?" Inside my mind I plead, Toby don't go don't go,
"My mom and I made a decision, it's better to move to California, I love you, this is all I can say"
And as he said that I felt my eyes getting darker and black and all I can remember after that is me lying on the floor.
"Spencer, are you okay?"
I heard a deep men's voice. Obviously it was Toby
"You can't do this to me! Don't leave.. Why why are you tutoring me like that?"
"Spencer... Calm down, I love you so much please"
I wanted to say something but he already kissed me then.
It was so romantic. I had to kiss back.
"I need to leave, but we will meet someday again" I promise.
"I promise too"
"My mom said we still have two weeks together before we go to California and I want to make sure to spend it with the most amazing woman on the world"
"No, I will spend it with the most gorgeous man in the world"
I was still pretty shocked and really sad.

Sorry, I Know my chapters are really short but I'm new to this writing thing. I would enjoy some comments with some tips!:)