Chapter 5

Spencer's POV

"You need to take a rest" Toby said with a worried voice
"I don't wanna sleep"
"But you have to, this is important to me. I want to make sure you're alright" He sounded so cute when he said that
"Okay, I will take a rest but do you come in my bed too? I want to cuddle a little bit"
"Sure I will, I need to take care of my Spencer"
Later in my bedroom, I went in my bed and I fell a sleep. All I can remember is, Toby getting shirtless and wrapping his big arm around my body.
This felt nice, it felt like someone would care about you and you feel save. This is actually a good feeling tho.
When I woke up, Toby was dressed again.
"No, no Toby why are you dressed?"
"Because, it's 7 am and I have to work"
"Wait, how log did I sleep?" I asked confused and Little bit shocked.
"You slept a lot." He replied.
"Umm okay"

TIME JUMP, (30 minutes)
"Oh, Toby, could you drop me off at school please? I need a ride. I'm too tired to drive, I would make an accident"
"Sure!"
So Toby dropped me off and I gave him a light kiss on his cheek. I don't want him to leave. Why does he have to? It's just getting so complicated and I really want to get over with it.

(After school)

Toby picked me up. I wasn't really that romantic but after I figured out he had to leave I ran into his arms and kissed him softly but deeply.
He was surprised but I just stared into his eyes and told him that I love him and always will.
"I will always love you too" he replied

Toby's POV
this is so hard, the feeling to know I will leave this perfect woman.
I stared into her eyes and I began to cry. Not much but little tears were running down my face.
"Why are you crying" she asked
"It's just.."
"Tell me"
"It's just... It's.. It's" I began stuttering
"Toby?"
"I don't want to leave you. I don't want to live in California. I bet it's boring there. And every morning I will wake up there will be no Spencer next to me in bed, no kiss for good morning, no picking you up for school, or no dropping you off for school. Spencer, there will be no us anymore.. In 13 days I will be alone"

Spencer's POV

When he said the last sentence I began to break down. No "us" ? No. This isn't going to happen. We will ALWAYS stay together.. Will we?
"Toby"
"Shh Spencer it's okay, let's go home"
The drive home was weird. There was an awkward silence.. But this felt right and God I don't even know why. But it helped both of us getting through the situation.
Back home I took is hand in mine and we just sat down on the couch.
Toby turned the TV on and we started to watch "forrest gump"
We watched and watched and than we came to the scene were Forrest had to say goodbye to Jenny and this was so depressing. I looked to toby and he stared at me. Tears ran down my face, he gave me a huge hug and I fell asleep.

TIME JUMP (13 days)

Toby's POV

Last day with my girl. We woke up. It was 10 am my flight goes at 5pm.. This was it.. 2 years relationship with her.. 2 years. These years have been the greatest of my life. I've never felt so complete before and this is what I told her. My one and only love and I had to leave her.
I made her breakfast, with bacon and pancakes. She loved it she was addicted to it. Anyways, 1 hour later I had to drive to the airport she drove with me but she was so sad. I saw it in her eyes. I felt so sorry for her but I couldn't do anything.
When we arrived at the airport we waited an 1 hour there.
"Flight 968 to California is going to start in a few minutes please enter the aircraft, I repeat. Flight 968 is going to start in a few minutes"
This was it, the end of a fairy tail. The best time of my life. I looked into her eyes and kissed her deeply and romantically.
I had to go.. I went to the gate, I looked back and I saw her standing there with tears in her eyes.
My mom smiled at her but in a friendly way.
No I couldn't do this, it was impossible I couldn't leave her alone.. I ran back to her and I kissed her, hugged her at the same time.
"No I can't leave you.. Not in a million years. We are meant to be together. This won't happen.. I won't leave you"
"Toby... But"
"No but.. Shh"
I took my finger and pushed it softly on her lips.
"Mom, I can't go to California. I love this woman so much"
"It's okay Toby,I understand, I will call you when I'm in California right?"
"Yes mom. Thanks for being so nice and appreciating, I love you"
"I love you too, little Toby.

Authors note: sorry this chapter isn't very long but it's later here and I have school tomorrow so yea thanks for reading through my story. Wow can't believe almost 180 reader. This means so much to me. Thank you guys. Can you give me some tips to improve my story and to make it much better so that I have more readers? I want to write a good story so yea. OMG sorry this is so long right now. Anyway guys I love you so much and always SHIP SPOBY.
omg I'm so exited for June 2 who do you think Charles is? I really have no idea. This is all so confusing. Haha omg. Bye loves.