Chapter 8

I was in the car and Toby driving next to me. 15 minutes later we came home and I asked what he has done.
"Toby, what have you done?"
"He deserved it, it's all about justice just forget about it Spencer"
"No, I know he wasn't so nice to me or to you but punching him in the face? Is this a solution?"
"No, not forever but for the moment and if he'll ever hurt you or hurt me again, I swear to you that sun of a bitch is dead"
What happened to Toby? He never sounded more rude before?
"Toby! Stop saying that, I know you just want" and Toby interrupted me
"Want what? Yes I WANT to protect you and if anyone hurts you or you die I don't know how I will ever be happy again, I love you"
And when Toby said that it felt like all the problems just flew away. I looked him in the face?
"you love me" I said with tears in my eyes
"Yes, Spencer I love you with all my heart and everything. I always told you that I love you but I never told you the way I really meant it"
"Toby, I love you too, you are the one I want to spend my life with, you are my family"
Toby stand there and just watching his eyes filled with tears and mine too. I couldn't help myself.
He went down on his knees and I was confused.
"Toby what are you doing?"
"Shhh bae" he said
"Spencer Jill Hastings, you are the one, the love of my life and now, in this pony of moment I want to ask you a very important question"
"YES!" I screamed with joy, I started to cry and hugged him
While hugging he said with a lough
"Spencer just let me finish,
Do you want to marry me"
"Yes, Toby, I want to be your wife and I want you to be my husband, were meant to be forever"
This was it. My life has been completed I waited for these words to come out of his mouth and out mine.
The day ended perfect, but how should I tell my parents I'm only 18, I'm not even adult. I think they are going to freak out.
The night after the propose I slept in the barn with Toby.