Chapter 12

Toby's POV

I know I'm not the father but I'll be there for Spencer and the baby. It's hard to get used to it.
"Spencer?"
"Yes?"
"You know there is a marriage we have to plan"
"I know, do you have an idea for the location?"

Spencer's POV
I asked Toby for the location and in than moment my phone rang. I got a message, so I opened it and my heart started to beat faster and faster.
"Location? Why do you guys need one? I bet one of you two dies before you can even look for one
-A"
"Spencer? Something wrong?"
"Huh?, no it's okay"
"I'm glad, umm Spencer I'm gonna go and take a walk in the forest, see you later in the night. Bye, I love you"
Toby gave me a kiss on the forehead and left my house.
I was scared, what if something happens to him in the forest. I can barely remember what happened to me there, but what should happen? He is a strong, tall man, there is no way someone would or could attach him.
I don't have to worry he even is a police man!
3 hours later, Toby is not back yet, he didn't even send me a message, he won't return any of my calls.
It's 12 o'clock midnight and he still not here.
I think I'll go to sleep, when I wake up he will be next to me.
When I went to bed I fell asleep quickly but the "beauty sleep" how Hanna used to call it didn't last long. It was about 2 am in the morning and I heard a door cracking.
I went down stairs.
"Toby? Is that you?"
"Toby?"
I heard some weird noises but still no one answered.
The noise was in the kitchen so I went there.
I hope I was brave enough.
I saw a big masculine looking person standing in front of me. Dressed in a black hoodie.
I couldn't see his face but what I saw was a knife in his hands.
He came closer.
"No no stop, please don't hurt me"
I wanted to run away but he caught me.
While he tried to put me in his car I heard another door cracking. Toby was screaming.
"Spencer? Are you their?!  A person in a black hoodie followed me! He was after me, after us!
"Toby Toby Toby do you hear me calling ?!"
"I'm getting kidnapped! I'm in his car! Help me"
"I'll try"
"He won't help you, he can't" the person said
"Why do you want me?"
"Because you got my baby"
"Toby doesn't deserve the baby, you and me, Spencer were meant to be together"
"Ryan?!"
"Right"
"I don't even know you that well, I hate you! I don't love you! I love Toby! He is my one and only love!  You're a psycho and now just let me out of the car"
"No Spencer, I'm gonna take care of the baby, I'm gonna lock you In a room until the baby comes.
9 months Spencer, it's not that long"
"No let me out"
I started to cry and scream I just wanted to get out of there.
When we arrived I saw Ryan's house, wow what a creative house to lock me in.
But what he doesn't know is that I still got my mobile phone with me. I always have it in my sweatpants when I go to sleep.
Ryan put me in a grey room with nothing in. It kinda looked like a basement but it was much more colder and it just looked horrible, I wanna get out of here as soon as possible.
I will definitely not live here for about 9 months