Chapter 3

After 7 days with Hanna I missed the private time with Toby. She was okay again and finally Caleb came back home. So as Hanna left, I gave her a hug and she closed the door. Hanna drove with her car back home. I looked at Toby and in his big beautiful eyes he looked at my face and in my eyes and he told me:
"Spencer, let's go to the bathroom"
"Why?" I asked and smiled at him.
"Because there is a big mirror"
"Okay Toby tell me what you want"
"Just take my hand and come with me"
We went upstairs and there was the big mirror.
"Look Spencer, look at your face. Don't you see those big brown eyes and this perfectly formed face?"
I stared at him. I was confused but I blushed and I looked down.
"Spence, don't look away. Can't you see this ambitious girl with the amazing character?"
"This is my girl" he said as he stared into my eyes.
"I love y"
And as he could finish his sentence I kissed him deeply and romantic.
"What was that for?" He asked.
"I just love you, so much" I answered.
As we stared like 30 seconds into our eyes, someone knocked on the door. I went downstairs and took Toby with me. It was Emily.
"Hey Spencer" she said with a big smile on her face.
"Emily, nice to see you. I missed you in school today, where were you? and why do have such a big smile on you face? what's the point?" I was really curious and I asked a lot of question in one sentence.
She rolled her eyes but with a smile and than she hugged me.
"Can I first sit down and I'll tell you everything. I hope I wasn't interrupting you guys in something" she blushed.
"No, no you weren't. Come sit down I'll go and get you some tee"
Emily and Toby were like best friends. They shared there biggest secrets. It's good to see your boyfriend and best friend, talking and laughing.
As I was getting her the tee, Toby and Emily talked and talked.
"Tee is ready, Emily come here and get it"
"Yes, sure Spencer, thank you" Emily answered while she walked to the counter of my kitchen.
I sat down on the couch and gave Toby a light kiss on his lips.
"Emily, tell us now, why are you so happy?" Toby asked curious, he wanted to know too.
"Well, as you can hear my voice, I'm a little bit ill, so that's why I missed school today, I wanted to rest a little. Later I decided to get me some coffee from the Brew, I walked down the street where I saw a beautiful girl with dark brown hair and light skin. I've never seen something beautiful like this before"
"Did you talk to her?!" Toby and I asked at the same time.
"Yes, and she wants to me meet me tomorrow"
"We are so happy for you" Toby told her with an exiting face.