🎶The start of a Ritual-🎤

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

You sighed in exaggeration, causing Copia to laugh. "Is the outfit too much?" He asked, looking at the mirror to see the reflected you.

You grumbled as you stare at his pants, he's currently wearing the white outfit with the black hat. "Why did they made the pants so tight?"

Copia hummed as he fumbles with the hem of his tight white pants, "Don't know, but do you like it though?"

Your hands are laying on his waist, your grip tighten just for a bit. "Yes,...but did you really wear this before?"

Copia laughs as he holds your hands with his, "Yes, I did. Are you jealous?" You whined lowly into his hair, "Yes I am, your dick is so obvious."

Copia chuckle as he wiggles his hip, the pants pressed against his private part perfectly. You watch the friction of his pants pressed against you.

Your tail flicks behind you as you grind against his ass, you purred as your hands gripped into his hip. Copia chuckled as he escape your grip, putting your arms to your side.

"No no, not now. Not here. The others are waiting for us.", Copia warns as he bopped your nose.

You whined softly, your eyebrows furrowing as you look at Copia. He cooed as he cups your face, kissing you all over.

Walking out to talk with the staffs, you frowned as you took a seat on a couch. Waiting for a new arrival to come.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"Do I look good?", you asked Cumulus as she placed the new mask on you, she smiles as she leans back to get a full view.

"It looks great! Get a black cloth to cover your lips and we're done!" Cumulus chimed, clasping her hands together as she hops off the couch you both were occupying.

(The left is what mask you used to wear, the right is your mask for now on; Same goes with the outfit)

You nodded your head as you waited for her, playing with the tie you now have around your collar.

You honestly feel like the suspenders are pulling up your pants up too much, you feel like your ass couldn't breath.

B̷u̷t̷ ̷h̷e̷y̷,̷ ̷a̷n̷y̷t̷h̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷f̷o̷r̷ ̷a̷t̷t̷r̷a̷c̷t̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷m̷o̷r̷e̷ ̷p̷e̷o̷p̷l̷e̷

After tidying some details, she claps her hands excitedly as she rushed you out the room and into a office room where everyone is at.

Stepping into the room and hearing some ooes and ahs, you felt at ease as they like the new version of you.