THE BEAUTY INSIDE BEAUTY AND EXTERIOR

Outer beauty is a trap of human nature. It exists to seduce us and draw us often into the abyss of misery. The true inner beauty is pure, crystalline, simple in nature, without vanity, without luxury and integrates the elements of nature as if it were itself.

Sometimes I am pondering: where is it written that this standard of beauty, we all seek today (men and women's bodies are healed, tanned, fragrant, polished contours and curves in symmetrical pre-defined), is one that we must deliver madly in love and seek? After all the time and it is the future that disfigure the body in wrinkles, scars and flare, erasing all this vanity and carnal exterior. When this beauty ends, she goes away with all the charm, all the previous seduction, all the magic of attraction, leaving only the abandonment, indifference, contempt him who allowed himself to be deceived and trapped in this body stoned, sculptural. The memories and the loneliness will be your only company.

In fact, what occurs behind this standard of beauty we seek to achieve is a great power originating from human manipulation of ideological sources architected throughout the history of mankind.

You need to live fully free of any ideology bloody. This means living without relying absolutely nothing to prove to anyone. Prove to be the best, prove to be the smartest, prove to be the most "it" or "what more". Even if you never want it, each of us has his day of glory. That day is not to show that we are the best in everyone, but to test our emotional control, force our humility before this seductive original glory, power, victory, in front of the superiority of other mortals.

Many forget that the throne is not eternal and end up considering the best of all and smear all of molasses, spitting on his plate that one day they ate.

Live this freedom before these ideologies is taking action in our lives in a manner consistent with our principles, desires and dreams, for without it, it must become slaves and dependents of full realization of these dreams to achieve true happiness. Having a life plan is to pursue flexible goals that can be molded into shape and pace as we move forward in time and space. If able to finish all objectives with quality or not, this is not the most important, what really matters is not attain perfection or completion, but while we're living this moment, devote yourself to it always with the same simplicity, tolerance and love we carry within us.

After all, the outer beauty can be achieved more easily than the inner beauty. Nothing a good gym not solve, nothing a little money also will add and implement this standard of beauty. In contrast, inner beauty is built in the prime of our lives and she will solidify over the years. There is no money that makes someone beautiful inside, so nobody becomes the overnight. There is nothing worse that being in the company of someone in your outer beauty is erased by time, this being the only beauty it had to offer. In contrast, the inner beauty never fades, she guides us to the realization of our dreams and sustains us in times of trouble. It is an eternal companion of all time and at any time. She does not age, is always young and increasingly mature, more beautiful.

Despite the words to express the full force of our feelings, the whole secret of life, yet we are more attracted by lying words that real. Maybe by transparency, simplicity, by the way they present themselves humbly before us or at least give them the opportunity to accomplish all this sincerity. However lying words are always more utopian, they reach deep our desires and dreams, they fill up the possibilities and achievements: shows the easy way, the shortcut, promising immediate happiness, pleasure unlike any other, ie, moves with our vanity, with our ambition. It makes us forget the difficulties we have to go through in life before we are rewarded with happiness, with longer lasting pleasure. When the truth comes out, we pay a very high price; suffering far more painful and deeper. Be sensible and take a moment, breathe deeply, feel more alert and not take actions on impulse. Pay close attention to small details. Listen calmly soft voice that uttered by pure heart, humble and simple that resonates very close to you, but that this prejudiced his temper and prevents you from hearing it.