THE REASON OF MISERY

It is no accident that God gives us a chance to find happiness in love. But it is unbelievable that always look the wrong person. Never believe that the other person is the right person. After all love is blind. However, it is a curable blindness.

To be or not to be, that is the question!

There are moments in our lives that we deserve them, whether good or bad times. Living is simple. Happiness is so clear. However, we continue to deny the true path that leads to the encounter of what we seek.

You can not feel the taste of a fruit without tasting it. You need to be careful: not all fruit looking good is as good as proves to be. Some are very poisonous. Sequelae and can leave deep marks that become undesirable companions in time.

Perhaps the best fruit in the juice that is found not so good. Not so pleasing to the eye. Not so appetizing in appearance. Since the world was invented, things work this way: those who spend a lifetime adventure in risking find perfection, you'll never know the pleasure of many unforgettable moments of happiness exists in simplicity.

Looking for someone who has something to teach you. Someone you will also have something to teach. Never neglect your health. Do not lose hope with nonsense or addictions such as cigarettes or alcohol.

Good health can preserve your life any longer. Time required for you to live happily with the person who is always by your side, and the extension of your body and your soul. Ready to overcome difficulties and share good moments of a life together.

If you need to change, change everything that is negative in you, your body and soul. Be even this super radical change.

Make these plastic scars of the past. Switch. And for real change. Change or change in half apart is how to tie a running water. It's like spending all night counting the stars until dawn. I guarantee that your score will be the same which when started, so emerged the first glow in the sky.

If not change everything that we need to change, you're always looking for anything anywhere.

Perhaps it is more convenient not to change and always remain what it was. And let prevail this negative force that is within you. But even if the order to fight for your happiness, do not hesitate to be a faithful friend of sacrifice. For only they can lead it to that really always wanted in your life.

We should not deceive ourselves by letting wishful thinking. An apparent momentary happiness. Because the risk of hurting our hearts is greater as the greater this desire.

It's a shame that the words most sincere and truthful does not always penetrate the human soul: because an idiot is one who does not see what they see, not hear what you hear, not what you think reasons, we did not realize what it feels . And just getting carried away by the breeze of words. The impulse of gestures. The intoxication of his feelings. And forget that simplicity is extract all the raw material of the greatest human pleasure: the eternal happiness!