Epilogue

Carmen fiddled with the keys for a moment, then the door swung open. I squealed as he carried me inside.

The faint aroma of cookies filled my senses, the smell still lingering in the air.

He kissed me on the cheek before lowering me to the ground. "Wow. This place is amazing."

"It will be even more amazing once we have furniture." I giggled.

He went outside to get boxes from the moving truck.

I walked around the empty house of Mrs. Goldman, my footsteps echoing through the vacant building.

Carmen and I got married two days ago, at the age of nineteen. We decided to not get married while still teenagers, but we couldn't wait another year. Especially with all of my performances next year, there would be no time. Talent agents had found Carmen and I during Les Miserables, they offered us both a place in the broadway performance of The Lion King, he had turned it down, I said yes. So here we were, he took over his dad's business while I was getting ready to go to New York. Mrs. Goldman had moved to the retirement home and gave us her house. Mia and Jack were still together. Gus had found a girlfriend too, Anya. They seemed so happy together. Delia and my stepmother still weren't talking to me, but I was ok without their negativity. Only Anya came to our wedding.

Carmen came back in with a few boxes, sweat glistening on his forehead. "Kitchen." He grunted as he lowered them onto the floor.

"You look really hot right now." I said. He brown hair was casually messy and the stubble on his jaw was very masculine.

He raised an eyebrow. "And you're suggesting.....?"

I pulled him close to me and kissed him. I did this a lot, just randomly kissed him. It felt good.

Everything was perfect.

***

Thank you to all of you who have been here since the beginning and have voted and commented like crazy for my stories! Your support keeps me going!

The next Urban Princess book will be...... Aurora! I have had a few requests for this to be next so here it goes! It should be published by 5/25ish. Maybe earlier if homework slows down.

While I'm still writing an author's note, if you are a wattpad writer looking for a cover and can't seem to make a good one, I'm open if you need any help. I find SO many good pictures and feel like I need to write books so these pictures can be publicized. So please, let me give you a pretty picture to take home today :)

Btw, my story Apocalypse just reached 4 thousand reads! Woo hoo! Be sure to check that out too!

Thank you all again and don't forget to vote! Yeah, I'm talking to you person who doesn't vote but comments like crazy and you tell me you like my story, YOU (No pressure, tee hee.)

-RavenclawMaven1198