Five

Firoa's Pov

I was going to taehyung's sir personal room to give him his drink, but miss Suzy come and stand infront of me looking up and down with judging look ..what the hell is her problem actually.

"Miss Suzy can you move please" I request politely

"What made you think I will listen to you" barked miss choking chicken. She really need to stop testing my patience.

"Do you need something from me "

"No why"

"Then move please I need to give this drink to taehyung sir" said me

"Listen here you ugly bitch drop that act of being innocent and polite I clearly know what type of a girl you are"she said scoffing

"Miss Suzy I don't know what you are talking about"

"You will not listen right, see what I will do and stay away from my tae oppa" she said pointing her index finger towards me. And walk away.

She is really weird. Shaking my head I made my ways towards taehyung's sir room. I knock the door and wait for some seconds After listening a small 'come in' I entered his room.

He was lying on couch closing his eyes, I call him he open his eyes and I instantly look down not  able to lo9k at him. I stand there for few seconds, not getting any response I look at him he was staring at me with his sharp eyes. And he takes his small steps towards me making me move back instantly.

After giving him his Drink I was going to left hurriedly. As I was going to open the door. The door suddenly close making me flinch a little.

I feel some hot breath near my ear " Where do you think you are going Miss little mask girl" he uttered. How dare he to call me little. I yell and turn to face him, instantly regretting my decision to face him. Taehyung sir was just a inches away from me I can feel his hot breath on my forehead.

I widen my eyes at the sudden closeness. But he was moving more closer to me and was sniffing me. I tightly close my eyes as some of my past horrible incident comes flashing to my mind causing my eyes to get teary.

The ringing phone makes him to move back a little, I push Him and run from there, I was running not looking forward causing me to bump onto someone." Heyy... Are you okk....wait why are you crying" I look up and see Namjoon sir looking at me with concern eyes. I shake my head. And sprinted from there.

After calming down, I was going to manager Nim to clearing some of my doubts I have with the schedules of Taehyung sir.