Eight

Jungkook's Pov

I know taetae hyung is upto something and he is not going to tell. Having a little conversation with taetae hyung I lay down on couch and starts to play to games on my mobile. After playing sometime I remember I have to go to yeonni noona as she told me she will make grilled pork belly for lunch and its my favourite dish, So tell her that I will Join too and she agreed.

I get up and was going to noona's dorm. Taetae hyung asked me were I was going so I tell him I'm going to noona's house. He give me a nod and again lay down.

I go to her dorm and ring the bell, I was standing there waiting for door to open.

After some good second The door open and Noona invited me In

"come come jungkookshi I was waiting for you, go and sit I will serve you" she smiles at me and move a bit to let me enter the dorm.

"Thanks noona " saying this I enter and makes my way to dining area.

"Fiora don't you dare to remove veggies from rice"

"But I don't like them, and I won't eat " Someone whinned

"Don't you fiora" Nonna yell a little at someone and run to dining table. I too enter and see Noona is standing beside a girl who has some baggy clothes and long open hair, her head is down as she is busy eating or to say removing peas and carrot from her plate. Noona is again adding them in her plate and goes inside the kitchen after warning her to eat her food and to not remove the veggies.

I chuckled and goes infront of her and takes a opposite seat to face the girl, I think I know Is't she is the assistant of taetae hyung. I tried to look at her but her face is down as she is again removing those veggies. I chuckled and thought to make her face me as she has always her mask On and now she is bare face without her mask.

"Hello miss saeada fiora or should I just call you fiora as hyung said" I said and sensing me she move her face up to look at me. I freez looking at her , I mean I just don't have words to describe her. she looks at me with her big doe eyes and after chewing the food and gulping she greets me.

"Hello Jungkook Sir, Yes you can call me Fiora" She said and smile a little at me. damn that smile. she is really very pretty and cute and small too. After greeting me she again continues to eat her food, woww she isn't even sparing a glance at me but should'nt it be opposite ways. I mean eyeryone cant even look away when I was in front of them and here she is giving her attention to food more than me. I wanted to make a converstion with her. so I started talking to her

"Not need to call me sir you can also call me by my name"