Forty

Fiora's pov

I didn't dare to look up and pushed him with my all will and run, I heard him laughing behind me. I reach near the shooting site and see everyone was was packing up. Uhh it's already done.

"Fiora" I turn and see Mr ung coming towards me.

"You okay" HE asked . I nod my head as yes, and he smile.

I make my way towards the car and see taehyung sir is already inside checking something on his phone. Don't tell me I have to sit beside him, after what happened earlier I really don't want to face him. As I get near the car my heartbeat was increasing, what the hell is happening with me.

I goes near the car and open the door. I didn't dare to look up, cause I already feel him Staring at me. Just when I was going to climb on the car, I was pushed aside and I see Suzy enter the car and take a sit.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Suzy" Taehyung sir yell at her.
And he turn his gaze towards me and asked

"Are you fine did you hu-"

"She is fine oppa it's not like I push her down from  the cliff that she would die-"  Taehyung sir didn't let her finish her sentence and hold her neck. I gasp looking at him, I have never seen him this angry.

"YUN SUZY I FUCKING DARE YOU TO REPEAT THOSE WORDS AND I WILL FUCKING ABOLISH YOUR WHOLE EXISTENCE FROM THIS WORLD"  Taehyung sir roar and push her down on the seat harshly and started chocking her to death. I widen my eyes and tried to remove his grip from him but he didn't. After few minutes when he feels her breathing gets slow he leave her and shout.

"Get the hell out now and you little girl get inside" he yell at her and sign me to get in , Suzy was going to climb down the car but I move back and close the car door on her face before she gets down. I move forward and sit infront in the passenger seat. There is no way I will sit with him, what if he tried to-  I shake my head to get the negative thoughts out and sit silently.

"I told you to sit here little girl" I heard Taehyung sir saying and just by voice I could tell he is still angry. I didn't answer and stay still as I didn't hear him.

"Drop the act I know you are  hearing me" He uttered what the hell how did he get to know. I didn't move nor look at backside. I heard the car back door open and closed, did Suzy leave. Ommoo what now. My side door was open suddenly making me flinch and I see Taehyung sir standing there glaring at me. I gulp and look down at my lap.

"Will you come or should I make you" he asked and  I stayed silent.

"You asked for it" he yell and harshly hold my hand and pull me down the car I stumbled but balance myself. He opens the back door and Suzy gets down without uttering a word and run. Taehyung sir first get in the car and pulled me along with him in.

"You really like to disobey me, Don't you" he asked. I shake my head as no, I heard him chuckle I widen my eyes to what he did next. He hold my waist and grab my left leg lifting me up and making me sitting on his lap with my legs with each side of his. My breath hitched when he put his hands on my hips pulling me closer. I put my hands between to make some distance.