Ninety -nine

Softly, Seokkie places his hand on her back and envelops her in his embrace, attempting to shield her from the haunting memories that have surfaced. Fiora, however, shakes violently, her breathing becoming rigid, a physical pain of the emotion gripping her.

"Fiora, now I want you to breathe with me. See, take deep breaths." Despite his gentle guidance, Fiora remains unresponsive, her body caught in the grip of violent tremors.

As tension thickens in the room, a sudden, gut-wrenching scream escapes Fiora's lips, and then, in an instant, she goes limp in Seokkie's arms. A collective gasp escapes us, and time seems to freeze as the gravity of the situation unfolds. My own breath stops watching her.

I was feeling a lot of different feelings when I saw Fiora in her room with drips. After she fell unconscious, Chan was fast to get the Doctor here, and That Fucking Bastard Allesio was dragged away by Jungoon Hyung's man.

I felt my heart sink at seeing her so weak, helpless and in need of support. There was a sense of unease and dread in the room, which made me feel powerless. I wished there was something I could do right then to help her feel better and to console the person I loved very much.

"Alessio he-he, She- Fiora was rap-" Bonita's words cut through the air, revealing the horrifying truth. Fiora had been through a traumatic experience, and I felt a wave of guilt for not being there for her. Chan's desperate cry mirrored  my own heart.

"No, she was saved by Jungoon Hyung." Chan cried.

"But I couldn't forget in what condition I have find her, She had brusies all over her face, she was barely breathing in my arms when I carried her to hospital." Jungoon Hyung's mention of finding Fiora, broken and barely breathing, sent shivers down my spine.

I wanted to shield her from the pain, but reality was cruel. The love of my life was suffering, and I hadn't been there to protect her.Jungoon Hyung's eyes were fixed on Fiora's room door as he continued,

"She was in blackout for a week, when I admitted her to hospital. She would freak out if anyone went near her, and hardly talk with any of us."

"But she'll be okay, right?" Yeonnie noona asked  desperately. 

"She is suffering from PTSD, and all the things that happened today triggered her. It's hard to say if she'll be okay or not."
Seokkie, with a hard tone, replied.

"We can't tell anything until she comes to her consciousness." Seokkie said.

I felt a knot in my stomach, hearing about Fiora's struggle. Bonita's desperate plea echoed my own fears. I needed Fiora to be okay. Seokkie's uncertainty about Fiora's condition only added to the unbearable tension in the room.

"And if her condition worsened, we again need to start her treatment." Seokkie sigh.

"What treatment? Why don't I know anything? Why didn't she tell me-"