Twenty

Fiora's Pov

I got message from Hyun bae to reach near our studio as we have to shoot our choreography video to upload in our YT channel. I reply to her message and hurriedly went to my room to get ready.

I'm happy today, finnally hyungie will be happy from now. I hope Yoenni eonni will give him the happiness he deserve, and never let hyungie fall in darkness again.

I get ready and put my trouser pant with white tee along with green checked shirt. All my clothes are always baggy or oversized, I like it that way. I put my hair I put my hair on messy bun. And wear my glasses just a little styling won't hurt.

 And wear my glasses just a little styling won't hurt

(Ignore the bag fluers)

I take my both mobile phones, yeah I have two mobile phones. One for company and colleagues and the other one for family, my close friend and dance institute. I sometime handle hyun baes dance institute when she is not there and sometimes we both manage it.

I exit my room while wearing my white mask,

"Rooh are you going somewhere" Hyungie asked sitting on the couch along with yeonnie eonni beside him. They are getting along and I'm happy for them.

"Yeahh, bae called to come and after that we are going for shopping too" I said a bit happily. It's been 3 days I didn't meet her because of my work.

"Bae, do you have boyfriend you never told me Fiora" yeonnie eonni said

"No she don't have anyone and moreover she isn't interested in these realation ship and other stuffs" Hyungie says and turned to face me,