KESARIYA - ||1. His Mistake!?||

It feels so great playing basketball

It feels so great playing basketball.. the way my muscles moved every time the basketball touched the ground and then my hands.. it felt so refreshing. after a very long time.

it makes me nostalgic for those college days when, even though I don't like anyone's company, I liked playing basketball and the taste of winning over the opposite team.

and I should thank my Jhalli wife for this.. I know she must have organised This to make me forgive her.

but This crazy wife of mine actually doesn't know that I can't get angry with her, even if I want. I'm too busy with the ongoing project that I don't know how to take out time for her. but I'm going to take her today tonight somewhere just for us .

I looked around to look for Jaan when I noticed she was nowhere to find.. I frowned as I turned to dii, " dii.... where is Khushi!? ", I asked as I felt something is really not right. if it's normal time then my Khushi will be in front of me wiping my sweat off my face with her dupatta and giving me a bottle of water. but it's so strange not to find her here.

dii looked around and she frowned not finding Khushi, " she was here only chote.. how can she just vanish just like that!!? ".

" maybe she went home to prepare for the celebration!! ", Akash said with a frown on his face.

my eyebrows creased as the sudden thump of my heart said that something is not right..

~*~

As Arnav ji threw the basketball in the basket. he smiled brightly. and gave hi-fi to arav.  there was an eye lock between Sheetal ji and Arnav ji. it's absolutely like a little family of three enjoying playing together.

I stood in a far corner, taking in the view. How perfect it seemed, I thought to myself, it's picture perfect.

Arnavji Sheetalji and Aarav.

I'm actually wondering, what I'm doing here, did I belong in this picture, in this family, what a heartbroken reality it was, that the wife felt like an outsider.

the other family members are cheering for them and in between there was the same exact dialogue of mami ji which I'm hearing this whole week with the positive reply from the other family members.

I felt that I'm the outsider instead of Sheetal ji.

I felt I'm not even a human, even though Nani said that I'm not the daughter-in-law of the house instead I'm like a daughter of this family.

but it didn't seem like it was!!

I felt left out.

something is breaking in me.. I can hear the shattering sound of my heart into pieces with not only my family's ignorance but also my own Husband..

my feet automatically lead me outside the basketball court and I don't even know when I reached our Room...... opps!!

I don't think it looks like it, even though it has those stars around the bed and our marriage photo behind the bed. it's still felt otherwise.

2-3 days ago, since sheetal ji joined AR , Arnav ji didn't have time to spend with his wife. I feel that he's still angry with me because of that DNA report..

ahh!!

I walked towards the sliding closed door of the swimming pool area, my gaze fixed on the water in the swimming pool through the glass door. The water there is calm but inner turmoil isn't.

I have asked forgiveness, I don't know how many times but he's only focused on ignoring me.

He doesn't care how I feel when everyone compares Aarav with him.

maybe he feels it's nothing but for me it feels like our future child's right is snatched away by him.

he ignored whenever his so called ex-girlfriend and her son made fun of me. ignoring the hurt i feel seeing him enjoying it..

he ignored whenever that arav taunts me, shouted at me and ordered me.

Does he now think that I'm His mistake!?

Hello.. publishing this story here after completing it on my webpage.. I have already set a schedule for the last part there for tomorrow..
Please also give your precious love here..❤️

❤️