KESARIYA - ||4. Spoiling His Mood!!||

•KHUSHI•

•KHUSHI•

i was surprised to see dii here but my emotions got better when she asked me this. it feels so painful to think that my husband doesn't trust me even though we passed the hell in the past of our first contract marriage.

" Khushi ji.. forget everything just remember to focus on your studies. I will talk with Aman ji. and tell him to prepare everything for you. ", di said as she grabbed her cell and called Aman ji. she kept the call on speaker.

" Hello.. Yes Anju.. ", we heard his voice and some shuffling of file pages in the background.

" Aman ji.. you have some connections with Delhi designs Institution , right!? ", she asked as if being very sure but still asked. I frowned at the way of her tone.

' kuch toh gadbad hai!! ( Something is wrong!! ) '

i think as I narrowed my eyes. I looked at the Dii and then her cell phone in her hand.

Di looked at me and tried to hide her eyes from my questioning eyes, " Yes.. Anju.. what happened!? do you want to join this institution!? but why!? you already have your certificate in LAW. ", we heard his blabbering and my gaze deepened the way they converse in so much comfort.

" ahh.. Aman ji no.. it's not me but Khushi ji.. she's here beside me hearing us.. ", I heard dii saying this while pressuring the words ' she's here beside me hearing us.. '

we heard the thump voice of falling something or rather someone and a painful groan from the other side. I heard ' Hiss ' from the dii side and looked at her with a teasing look in my eyes this time..

' kuch nhi everything is gadbad!! ( Not something but everything is wrong!! ) '

i concluded this, after witnessing her worry for Aman ji..

" wohh.. Khushi bhabhi.. Hye.. ", I heard Aman ji fawning yet stammering voice making me chuckle.

" Ahem! It's seems I'm missing something! Hmm? ", I asked as I give a long glance at dii.

" Hihi.. there's nothing you are missing Khushi ji.. ", dii replied with a nervous chuckle.

" Yes.. yes.. she's right.. ", I heard Aman ji instantly reply like the result of instant Maggie. Though it seems like it has been cooked at the time of eating, only the person eating can see how it feels eating the half cooked and half rough texture of the Maggie..

" Ohh.. okay.. if you guys say so.. ", I said I didn't want to make them conscious.. if they wanted to tell everything they would tell us when they seemed fit to..

Di smiled at me as she squeezed me in her arms with a tight hug making me squirm like a fish for air.

I coughed saying, " Aman ji , dii is thinking of me as you and hugging me.. please be jealous and pull her away from me before she squeezes me out.. ", earning a light slap on the back of my head making me bite my tongue. While giggling in between.

I also heard Aman ji chock making me and dii laugh.

" Okay.. ladies.. we are moving away from the topic.. ", he reminded me as if indicating, Enough of your teasing!!

hihi..

" Ohh.. yes.. dii was actually talking about me.. I wanted to start my studies again. So see if I can be able to admit in this institute which was dii refering.. ", I stopped blabbering by completing my sentence.

" Khushi bhabhi.. of course you can attend this institute even if it is the time of mid term. You are Mrs. ASR after all.. ", I cut him in between as I realised he's going to talk more.

" No Aman ji.. you are not going to admit me in that institute with me being MRS. ASR.. I wanted to continue my studies with Khushi Kumari Gupta.. ", I said with determination and stubbornness in my voice.

I heard Aman ji sighing, " okay.. then please tell me.. do you want to join this institute as a regular student or a private student? ", As I heard him I thought about the situation in the house and then decided.

" It would be best if I join as a regular student.. I wanted to be away from this Messy House.. ", There is a silence hearing me but then the dii side hugs me saying to Aman ji.

" Do as Khushi ji is saying.. and don't tell that idiot brother of mine.. he doesn't deserve to know this.. huh!! ", I heard anger in di's voice for her chote.. I lowered my head sighing.

~*~

||Night - after dinner||

•ARNAV•

I sighed as I felt an angry glare from dii as she walked away directly to her room after finishing her dinner.

the dinner was very silent for me as Khushi wasn't here.. she's in our room and dii also sent her dinner in our room.

I frowned thinking the way dii was behaving at dinner and her occasional blazing glance at me made me gulp..

' Why dii is in the Chandi Roop!!? '

I stood up after completing my dinner as hp collected the dishes away to wash them.

As I was going to walk towards our room to implement my plan.. I have already called Aman for the next step.

But was stopped in mid as sheetal hold my hand from behind.

I frowned as disgust washed my senses feeling someone else touching me rather than my Khushi.. I jerked her hand away.

I turned towards her with my red eyes, " What the.... sheetal put away your hands.. never touch me.. okay? ", I glared at her.

" Wo..hh.. I'm sorry.. it was just a reflex action.. I don't mean anything inappropriate.. ", she hurriedly tried to explain to me but I showed her my hand.

" It doesn't matter to me if it was appropriate or not.. I'm just warning you that I don't give any stranger any right to touch me.. only my wife and my family have the right to touch me.. got it !!? ", I warned her and I noticed the tears in her eyes, making me irritated.

Not anyone can hurt my heart with their tears..

I walked away from There..

She just spoiled my excited mood of giving surprise to my Khushi..