KESARIYA - ||2. A Chance to Mend.||

•ANJALI•

•ANJALI•

I looked at Aarav as we entered the house. he's smiling wildly as he talks with sheetal ji.. telling her about his experience of playing with chote.

then I looked at chote who was looking around probably finding Khushi ji. Khushi ji wasn't there at the basketball court. even though the basketball court is at the back side of RM , I still noticed his anxious self on the way to just the living room.

I sighed!

I realised my chote is too slow to realise what he has done!!

Even though I'm taking part in the conversation of every family member with sheetal ji and aarav , I do realise one thing that our family is again taking Khushi ji for granted.

my heart is always pierced with thousands of knives every time I see her smiling even though there is a storm inside her.

who will take it laying down that her husband is so busy with his Ex-girlfriend and her family is comparing her husband with his husband's ex-girlfriend 's Son!!?

I remembered when my so called Ex-husband was so into Khushi ji.. that he was so bent on conveying to everyone that Khushi ji is seducing him , just so that we hated her and he got the chance to get her.

and I was so in love with that man , that I just jumped into his woven net.. I still feel guilty that whatever pain and accusations Khushi ji faces was just because of me.

and I was actually finding ways to mend my mistakes and now I think it's time to encourage Khushi ji to take stand for her. so that chote doesn't do something which can never be mend.

I have been noticing him ignoring Khushi ji, even though it was unintentionally but still I can feel that Khushi is not the way she wase, A colorful ' Titali ' that fly cheerfully around and spread colours of happiness.

I needed to talk with Khushi ji so that she won't slip into darkness and stand for herself. it's High time she makes her heart stronger not to forgive chote so easily..

I looked at chote who stopped going towards his room in mid as he received a call.. he looked at the direction of his room and then his mobile forea while then walked towards side way to attend his call..

I looked around and saw Mami busy with her touch up and Nani and sheetal talking with Aarav. and in between I saw sheetal’s eyes on chote.

I felt it was very suspicious!!

I turned away and limped towards chote’s Room and as I entered I saw Khushi ji siting on the recliner with a Drawing pad with some pencil Colors spreading on the table next to her.

her hands move with rythmatically a little rusty in the beginning but then it was automatically comes to way where her hands flow like a magic. her eyes twinkling, which I was missing since sheetal ji come to our house.