KESARIYA - 13 → Sheetal truth out!!

Nani was perplexed and hurt with the way she can feel the anger in her son's voice not only for Manorama but also for her.

" kya ho gayat hai aapko aur Manohar ko? aise kahe baat karat hai aap dono? aur kya kaha aapne ki chote aur khushi bitiya Ghar main nahi hai!!?  ( what happened to you and manohar? why are you both talking like this? and what did you said that Arnav and Khushi isn't at home!!?  ) ", Nani asked questions back to back as she still didn't realised that in order to let her chote's so called ' Friend ' without any worry in ' their home ' she was almost break her chote's happiness. she didn't realise that she was actually sheltering a snake who was planning to make the permanent den.

" Haan Anjali bitiya.. aur yeh kaise apke mama ji baat karat rhi hamse!!? ( Yes Anjali.. and how was he talking to me like this!!? ) ", Manorama complaint as she didn't like the way her husband talk to her. it was always her who scold her husband and why it turned opposite today!!? she whined thinking This..

sheetal was shocked as she heard Nani's question.

" what!! Arnav and Khushi aren't at home!! then that's means kallu won't be able to find that bit*h to kill. shit!! what a bloody luck she has!! ", Sheetal think as she clutched the fork in her hand tightly. arav looked at her action and looking at her with deep look in his eyes, he looked down and kept eating his breakfast silently.

" what wrong mama ji said Nani.. and mami?? you have make sheetal sit on your head.. pampering her like she's the part of our family..!! ", Anjali said as she glared at the scared sheetal. sheetal is feeling that everything is going to end. she felt.. she's over..

" Anjali bitiya..... ", Nani was cut in between as Anjali didn't let her complete.

" Nani.. mami.. ekk question hai jo mujhe aaj jaanna hai.. kya aap Khushi ji ko kusoor waar maanti hai hamare ateet main jo hua hai!!? main sirf mumma ki nhi uss shyam ke baare main bhi pooch rhi hun.. ( I have a question that I want to know today.. do you blame Khushi ji about whatever happened in our past!!? I'm not just asking about mumma but also about that shyam..  ) ", Anjali asked with seriousness in her voice. she even clearly asked about her past with her parents and that bas**rd shyam.

" Hello Hye bye bye.. ehh kya.. ( what are.... ) ",   mami was going to ask but Anjali cut her between also.

" Aap log na ekk kaam kariye.. acha hoga ki main kuch na hi puchu..  main aap dono ko bahut ache se jaanti hun.. Khushi ji ka kya kasoor tha ki Mera baap ne mumma ko hi nhi balki garima aunty ko bhi cheat Kiya!!? aree.. Khushi ji.. unhe toh hamare past ke baare main kuch pata hi nhi tha.. aur vo ** shyam.. woh yahan mere liye nhi balki mere chote ki property ke liye tha.. usne mujhe kabhi pyar nhi kiya.. na hi Khushi ji se.. use sirf Khushi ji ki khoobsurati se pyaar tha.. ( actually do one thing.. it's better I don't ask anything.. I know you both very well.. what was Khushi ji's fault that my father was a bastard that he not only cheated mumma but also garima aunty..!!?? aree.. Khushi ji.. she doesn't even know about our past.. and that bast**d shyam.. he was here not for me but for my chote's property. he never loved me.. not even Khushi ji.. he lusted her.. ) ", Anjali closed her eyes. she was so infatuated with that person that she never noticed the behaviour of that person. she never noticed that how uncomfortable Khushi ji was!! she was so into her that fantasy bubble that she doesn't wanted to see anything other than that bast**d.. ( it's so difficult to translate in English man!! pheww!! but without Hindi there is no emotions yaar!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭 )

" Mujhe koi sharmindagi nhi hai ki main aap dono se aaj rudely baat kar rhi hun.. na jaane kyun mujhe yeh lgta aa rha hai ki aap dono Jaan bhuj kar chote aur arav ka comparison kar rhe hai.. nhii!!? ( I'm not sorry that I'm talking rudely today with you two.. I always felt that you both were knowingly comparing arav with chote.. isn't it!!? ) ", Anjali looked at Nani first who lower her head and then mami who also nervously lower her head.

" sharam aani chahiye aap dono ko.. acha hai chote yahan nhi hai warna woh toh kitna hi dukhi hote ki jinke liye unhone itna kuch kiya unhone hi unki khushiyaan cheenne ki koshish ki.. ( shame on you.. it's good that chote is not here.. if he would have here then he would be so hurt to know that, for the people he done so much those people only wanted to snatch his happiness from him. ) ", Anjali was so hurt. she knows that sheetal can never done this much alone unless from her own family someone help her.

" aap dono ko pata bhi hai yeh sheetal sirf chote ki property nhi balki Khushi ji ko maarna bhi chahti hai!!? ( You both even know that Sheetal not only want chote's property but also Khushi ji's life!!? ) ", Anjali said as she remembered as soon as she sent Aman away arav comes to her with mobile and he give that mobile to her to see the video he recorded.

from that video she got to know sheetal's plan and also an another solid proof of her crime. just then Aman comes with police, orphanage's owner where arav was adopted by sheetal and also his basketball coach.

mami and Nani was shocked hearing Anjali. they are angry on Khushi but they didn't know that Sheetal comes in their home for a reason. they just wanted to make Khushi sad seeing her husband having affair with his ex-girlfriend and also her son who have habits exactly like her husband. they just wanted her to feel what their Anjali bitiya felt seeing her husband loving and caring someone else.

......TO BE CONTINUED......

If you haven't looked at the schedule on my Wattpad wall then please check it out now..👇

👇