KESARIYA - ||6. SURPRISE||

•KHUSHI•

my eyes blinked for a while to get used to the sunlight as I opened my eyes in the early morning.. and rubbed my eyes..  and as I saw around my surroundings I was shocked.

this isn't our Room but it is a big Master room.. decorated beautifully..

the bed where I'm now sitting is filled with pink Red Rose petals.. there are curtains dropped around the bed like a waterfall.. and the rose petals spread lavishly around every corner of the group.

and the candles are laying at every step away on the ground surrounded by the rose petals. and as I stepped out from the bed , I noticed there's also a bath tub sitting at the right side of the room and the rose petals are swaying on the water inside in the tub. and the candles are settled around the bath tub , looking very gorgeous.

and the sunlight I was assuming was the light coming from the Projector, that is set up at the front wall of the room..

I'm not scared of staying in this new place as I can feel that he's around me. my heart can feel his presence and it always proves his presence even if he's not in front of me..

I looked around to have his single glance.
as I was looking around for him when I Heard his voice.

" Khushi.. ", as I heard his husky yet a love filled voice, my heart skiped a beat.

I wasn't able to stopped myself for calling him, " Arnav ji.. ".

" I'm here only Khushi.. these days I was busy to give a surprise for the happiness of my life.. Khushi you are everything for me.. and everytime I promised myself to not hurt you but always unwantedly or wantedly I end up hurting you.. I'm really sorry for that.. I know sorry can't justify my ignorance and those hurtful words at that day.. but Khushi trust me.. I trust you.. I know you can never misunderstand me.. but at that day before coming home something happened in AR.. I was so angry and when I saw those reports after taking it from courier boy, I lost my senses.. and after sometime I realised that I was wrong and hurted you again.. "

as he explained everything my tears started to fall after remembering these past few days.. I don't want to experience those days again when My Arnav ji has turned himself only in ASR , hurting me and hating me to the extent of tearing my soul..

" I did come back at that time to appologised to you but you have already fallen sleep that time.. so I kept sitting beside you saying sorry.. and when I saw those tears on your cheeks, it breaks my heart.. Khushi why I always ended up hurting you!? I always asked This questions to me but never got the answer.. ", I heard him sighing.. I can feel his guilt and helplessness in his voice.. I kept silent hearing this but my tears never stopped.

" remember the day we first met!? ", as he asked the projector flashed our first meet..

how can I forgot that!?

" I have always been surrounded by thousands of girls and models but I never felt the loud beating of heart when you stepped on the stage at that day, the Shiver which I felt after you fell in my arms with your touch and the way your innocent eyes sparkled everytime when you are happy makes me possesive for you Khushi.. but at that time I was so held with my past that I just wanted to push you away. what you did to me , when you are around me, I always felt fear to get attached with you.. after Mumma I always stayed away from everyone. even though dii has always been my first priority and the center of my world but I was never able to share my pain with her.. I always wanted to give her best Khushi.. I wanted to protect her from every trouble after that incident.. and when you were hell bent on making place in my heart I was getting irritated and to make you stay away from me I always spat those hurtful words, so that you can hate me.. I just don't want to get used too of your presence in my life.. but as the time passed you make me realise that you have become an important part of my heart and it was so difficult even to breath without you.. and for that even I'm ready to the extent of marrying you forcibly after seeing you with shyam. "

i sobbed hearing this.. he has never shared his part of story with me.. I know he has shut his heart after Maa Ji's suicide but I never know him being fighting with his own feelings..

❁❁꙳❁❁