KESARIYA - ||5. USHNAV. ||

•WRITER POV•

Sheetal clutched her fist tightly in anger and jealousy. she can't believe that a
' Behenji ' has the right to touch him. but she..

she so wanted to throw everything here and broke them. she stormed towards her room in anger.

as she left a shadow came out from behind the pillar and Smirked seeing the jealous and angry sheetal. and it was none other than ANJALI SINGH RAIZADA.

" Sheetal, you think.. just because you have a little past with my chote, you have the right to do anything!? but you forgot that your past doesn't matter to anyone. I have to talk with Aman ji to have a background check of her.. ", Anjali decided as she took out her phone from her Jean's pocket. since the day Anjali joined a law firm, she has left wearing a saree and tried jeans with Kurtis. she looked beautiful and elegant in her new Avatar.

and Aman picked her call on the second ring.. Anjali narrowed her eyes as she realised that the man who has a habit of sleeping early at 8:30pm , is still awake.

" hello meri janeman.. ", She heard his enthusiasm filled voice from the other side.

she rolled her eyes, " you are still up? what are you doing!? ", she asked with auspiciousness. even if her chote give him work for home, he will sleep at the exact time of his schedule. but now!!

hmm!!

something is fisy!!

he coughed and said, " nothing.. was just going to sleep Anju.. ", he stammered in between.

Anjali is now know that he's surely hiding something, " what are you hiding from me!? ", She asked strinly.

" wohh.. it's your chote and mine's secret.. so I can't tell you.. ", there was a hesitation before he said this.

Anjali raised her one eyebrow and asked, " where are you? I need to meet you now.. ", Aman was shocked hearing her order filled voice.

" this brother and sister will surely be the end of my life someday!! ", Aman mummerd with a sigh.

" I'm on mission Anju.. I can't meet you right now.. ", Aman said trying to have Full confidence. keyword - trying.

" ohhhh.. ", Anjali streched the word for a long time.

~*~

•AMAN•

hey god ji..

you are very good na , then please make me strong to handle this Raizadas brother and sister - Duo.

Neither can I ignore ASR's order nor my Anju 's wish to meet me.

but what to do!?

I'm a man on a mission..