KESARIYA - 12 → Morning Romance. 18+

NEXT MORNING - ARSHI SIDE.

Arnav woke up and saw Khushi isn't beside him, he got up from the bed and walked out of the room, they have already reached at RAIZADA private island, there he has a small villa. she was already sleeping when they reached so he carried her here..

when he comes out he heard noises from kitchen then he got to know she's making breakfast. he's only wearing his boxer. he went to her and hugged her from behind and started kissing her back. she's wearing light weight baby pink saree.. looking very delicious to him.. he has already decided before coming here that he will not leave her Even for few minutes..

She let out a chuckle and asked him to at least have breakfast. But he said –

" My hunger for you trumps my hunger for food. "

hearing what he said she blushed. while he turned her around and started kissing her neck with beads of sweat passionately. he was pressing her b**bs making her throw her head back in pleasure. he pulled her pallu down and started undoing the hooks of her blouse, while still kissing and licking her neck and upper b**bs.

his sexy wife's b**bs started to move up and down rapidly due to the excitement. he finally got her blouse hooks undone, quickly removed her blouse and started removing her br* too. Her boobs got free in a second.

he started sucking on her amazing ni**les which were already up due to his actions. he kept changing between her b**bs and sucked them hard taking entire areolas into his mouth for at least 10 minutes, making her moan lightly. Slowly, he went down the her navel, licking her body all the way and started unfastening the saree.

Khushi held his head while he took his tongue deep into her belly bottom. he could feel her hands trembling due to excitement. The saree along with her petticoat fell from her body and now she was in her pa*ty only. It was easy enough to take care of her pa*ty now.

he pushed her onto the slab of the kitchen. After that, he removed her pa*ty in such a way, that only one of her as* cheeks was on the slab. he made one of her legs hang in the air while the other was on the floor to balance her weight.

Soon, he started licking her honey pot as it was slightly open due to her position. he licked her va*ina aggressively while her hands kept pulling his head into her body. After almost 10 minutes of licking, she had an orgasm making her body shudder.

he looked at her closed eyes and then huskily whispered in her ears, " remember not to wear anything at the whole time of our honeymoon.. otherwise when I saw you wearing any cloth I'll strip it and make love to you so hard that you won't be able to handle it baby.. ", saying this he made her put her right leg on the kitchen slab and pushed his little monster into her pu**y.

The little monster entered inside her smoothly, but some part was still outside given she was still tight. he held her b**bs and started to press her ni**les while moving his little monster to and fro in her c*nt. Her pu**y was stretched as she had to balance her weight and take his pounding. She started to scream because of it.

he started kissing her right shoulder and bit it slightly. she put her right hand on his head while holding the window grill for grip with her left hand and started moaning. Then she came in the next 5 minutes. But he kept at it for another 10 minutes varying his pace from fast to slow and vice versa.

Finally, he cummed in her pu**y and she came for the second time along with him.

he released her from his grip, turned her around and kissed her passionately on her lips. As there first session concluded for the day, They had breakfast and took a rest for a while. 

~*~

RM.

sheetal was having breakfast and she time to time looked at the mobile to wait for kallu's call. she's so excited to receive a positive response from him. she also wanted to see khushi's dead body covered with blood. and her blood started to get boiled in excitement.

Anjali looked at her changing expression, she's bubbling in anger. but she's controlling her anger as she's waiting for Aman. she has already decided to make this last time and last few hrs seeing this evil woman here.

" Anjali bitiya.. aap kahe kuch nhi kha rhi hai!? ( Anjali, why are you not eating anything!? ) ", Nani asked as she served some breakfast to her.

" I'm just missing chote and Khushi ji.. if Khushi ji is not home then I feel very lonely at home. I don't know how Khushi ji lived the past few months alone in this big home!! ", Anjali sighed as she focused on ' Alone '.

" hello Hye bye bye.. Anjali bitiya.. kya kehet hai aap? ( what are you saying? ) we all are here at home.. how can phati saree be alone here!? ", Mami said as she sipped her tea in an Indian style pouring tea in plate.

" tum toh rehne hi do Manorama.. tumhe Kahan lagega.. ki Khushi bitiya kitni akeli thi sab ke hote hue bhi!! ( you leave it Manorama.. why you will feel that how much loney Khushi felt even after having us all!! ) ", manohar said with sarcasm in his words as he stood up from his chair and wipping his hands with napkin, he turned to his mother, " Amma.. main itna Ghar pe nhi hota hun par mujhe achese pata hai ki kya kya howat hai iss Ghar main.. ohh.. Haan.. yeh toh abb Ghar hi nhi rha hai.. sirf ekk guest house ban kar reh gya hai.. ( mom.. I don't stay much at home but I know very well what happens in this home.. ohh.. yeah.. now this home isn't home anymore.. it becomes a guest house now.. ) ", saying this he looked with sharp gaze at sheetal who nervously lower her head. manohar walked away after that.

Arav was sitting silently at his seat, he didn't say anything just focused on eating his breakfast without any fuss. payal was a little flustered seeing all these even though she wasn't able to understand the way arav is so silent. he's not doing any drama like knowingly complaining about breakfast. that he doesn't like this and that. he will be fussing about cooking again that too on his preferences.

she sighed at this sudden change. she knows something is going to happen that will not change little but maybe everything.

......TO BE CONTINUED......