Weird

Ren ended up leaving again to the other side with Rm and Tae. Helping others on the other side while the other members stayed home helping the people over there.

"Have you guys talked?" Tae asked as they walked to a donation center.

"Nope."

"Did you guys break up?"

"Nope."

"Then how come he hasn't gone home?"

"What?" She stopped as she asked kind of worried.

Tae laughed. "I'm just kidding. He's been asking about you though."

"Tell him that Ren is busy fixing the problems he causes." Ren smiled as she continued to walk again.

Tae sighed as he asked. "You guys always fight or what?"

"No, maybe but I still like him." She informed him.

Tae was so confused but just nodded.

Rm came towards them. "Food truck is ready!"

Ren smiled and saw the owner. "I just want to thank you for helping people on the other side."

"It's just extra we have. We thought about how the news is always saying that they are in need. So, why not?" The owner smiled as he said.

"Thank you so much!" Ren smiled before leaving.

"Well, we don't have to go walking home this time through the desert." Ren sighed in relief as the past few days were so exhausting and tiring.

Tae nodded and suggested for her to sleep. To Rm surprise she did go to sleep and Ren never did. She didn't trust so easily especially on the road. Maybe she was going to get sick soon. I mean they had been working for very long hours. She is a girl after all.

They got home and got off. The other members got ready to take the food to the pueblo.

Yoongi came outside and asked. "What's going on? What is that?"

"Food." Rm answered him. "You can check if you want. Shit, you can even go to the pueblo and give it to the people in need."

"Rm." Ren said annoyed.

Yoongi nodded his head as he said. "Yeah, sounds like a good idea. I'll go with you guys."

Rm nodded his head slowly and awkwardly said. "Okay, then."

Ren smiled and went inside to eat. Tae came back inside and informed her they were leaving.

"What you didn't even eat?" Ren pouted.

Tae laughed. "We already did. While, you were asleep we couldn't hold it any longer. I'm surprised you didn't hear our stomachs growling."

Ren chuckled. "Sorry, I was so tired."

"The sun was pretty hot today." Tae reminded her.

"Okay, let me finish-" She was stopped by Tae.

"Just stay. It's alot of us anyways. Do you think we can't handle this?" He asked.

"Fine." She laughed. They left and she went to bed.

Yoongi came home to her asleep he wanted to talk but he didn't want to wake her up. Later, on in the night she got up to eat some ice cream.

"Is everything okay?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah. I wanted some ice cream after eating earlier but it just didn't fit. So, I had to save it for later." She informed him as they both laughed.