1

READ THIS 1ST-

THIS ISNT LIKE THE MOVIES OR BOOKS

THERE IS SIMILARITES NOT OUTCOMES

THERE WILL BE UNPROTECTED SEX... SHE WILL GET PREGNANT IF THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO HAPPEN.

THIS ISNT WRITTEN LIKE A BEST SELLER

THE FOLLOWING WILL BE OR MAYBE MENTIONED

-SEX (PERIOD, HARD, DIRTY)

-BLOOD

-DRINKING BLOOD

-DEATH

-BELLA HATE

MAY BE MENTIONED

-ABUSE (PAST) 

-VIOLENCE

IF THIS IS SOMETHING THAT WILL BOTHER YOU DONT READ

THIS IS FOR ENJOYMENT NOT EVERYTHING IN FANFIC IS REAL-LIFE ORDEALS.

________________________________________________________________________

I had grown up in a small town not too far from Forks called Pico. When I was about seventeen I met the Cullens and sadly Isabella a couple of years later.

I had learned on my own what their real identity is. and I told them I have no fear of them and that their secret is safe with me.

When bloodbag came into the picture she instantly got on mine and Rose's nerves. she made things  worse when she tried to get under my skin by mocking my name.

 since she claims it to be weird and I've put her in her place countless times.

the one time she finally learned her lesson to shut the fuck up was when she mocked my name and I was in a pissy mood so I socked her so damn hard in the mouth she started to bleed. 

at that time the Cullens weren't around cause it was too sunny so that wasn't any issue with their secret being revealed or anything.

I didn't get in trouble cause it wasn't on school grounds it was actually in LaPush on the beach with Isabella's mindless friends.

After I made her bleed I left and headed to the Cullens to spend time with them.

Eddy boy got pissy cause I hit his blood singer. and he told me I had no right to touch her.

I counterclaimed she was warned countless times not to mock my name she is too ignorant to understand or head warnings so I decked her in the mouth making her bleed and left her there with her brainless friends.

He got pissy and left while Rose sat next to me and asked for details on the type of punch I gave blood-bag.

I told her it was hard enough her mouth bled.

Rose was happy that something happened to Isabella she said she wished she could've been there to witness it. which Carlise and Esme shook their heads at her.

"what she runs her mouth and is a huge pain in our butt. she needed put in her place and Tessa is just the woman for the job since I can't do it." Rose says

From that point on blood-bag hasn't mocked my name. and she's very scared of me and doesn't like to be left alone with me or be around me without some type of protection. 

I had to laugh when she thought Eddyboy was gonna harm me just to protect her. 

it was the funniest thing I had ever heard and seen. but I let her have her ignorant thought not having the time to deal with her.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: SLOW................WORK IN PROGRESS

CHAPTER LENGTHS VARY

NOT SURE HOW MANY CHAPTERS WILL BE IN THIS BOOK

I'M STILL RUSTY ON WRITING TWILIGHT STORIES