11

(NO THE NAME ISNT FROM TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD)

It seemed like I blinked and my life went from mortal to immortal. It was late at night when piccolo amore decided that they were gonna come into the world.

the sounds of my bones breaking and the loud scream alerted not only Cai and Carlilse but the whole entire castle.

Cai practically tore the door of our chamber as he barged in with Carlilse not too far behind.

"we have to get the baby out right now Caius," Carlisle said

After that, it seems as though everything was blurred.

I did hear mine and Cai's piccolo amore before everything went black. then what felt like forever, I finally opened my eyes and saw the world in a whole new way.

I could hear a heartbeat and just knowing that it was mine and Cai's baby made me very happy.

I got up and carefully walked over to where mine and Cai's son laid

"perfect isn't he?" 

I looked up and saw my love which had me smiling while nodding my head

"he's beautiful" I replied before I looked back at Atticus

Cai walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me as we looked at our son.

I turned to fully face Cai and I wrapped my arms around him before I leaned in and started kissing him.

 the need to feed wasn't at all on my mind. the need to be with mio figlio e mio marito was al lI wanted.

"tu amore mio sei incredible" Cai says

"the thought or craving blood is not in my mind at all. just being here with you and him is all.

He smiled before kissing me again till Atticus woke. I let Cai go turned and carefully lifted mine and his son up and kissed him softly watching him open his pretty light blue eyes

"hello my baby" I greeted 

He smiled and babbled.

"its amazing how he looks older than what he really is" Cai says

"my thoughts exactly" I replied looking briefly back at Cai before turning my full attention to Atticus.

"Carlisle says from what he had experienced since behind here and seeing Atticus that the growth is the vampire part of him." Cai says

"Well we will just enjoy every moment we can with him. 

"shall we try to give him a mixture of blood and human milk?" Cai asked

"yes. lets go do that" I replied before laying Atticus in my arm and taking hold of Cai's hand and walking out the door.

I took a seat at the table while Cai bustled about preparing a bottle for Atti. seeing this made my still heart feel as if it could burst had it still been beating.

I kissed Cia when he walked over and handed me the bottle.

"thank you for so much" I tell him as our son eats.

" il mio amore this wouldn't be possible without you" he says

I nodded in agreement before we both watched our baby boy happily drink.

_____________________________________________________________________________-

mio figlio e mio marito- my son and husband

tu amore mio sei incredibile- you my love are incredible