10

I thought that after Cai and I were married I'd be turned. but that didn't go as I thought. cause I had become pregnant. and I didn't find out till a week before I was to marry Cai.

when I shared the news with him he was excited and very happy. he knew of course that he would have to keep a close eye on me as well as the trusted guards so if ever something was to happen then he'd be able to help.

when we married we shared with the others the grand news and they were very pleased. Cai of course told Aro right off that his and my child will not be tested or used as an experiment cause they will be a hybrid. 

After Cai and I married it seems as if the pregnancy was going extremely fast. one minute I didnt have a belly the next I looked like a had a deflated beach ball under my shirt.

Cai sent for Carlisle to come since he trusted his ol'dear friend. 

and he told Carlilse that e isn't to treat me as some medical experiment. which Carlisle told him he'd never treat me as such.

We had learned that Carlisle couldn't see anything in my stomach and that it was as though a blanket was blocking everything.

Marcus was the one to suggest I drink human blood so that the baby doesn't try to kill me from the inside out. 

which Cai had made sure that there was plenty of blood for me to drink during my whole pregnancy.

Now here I sit drinking said blood while Carlise and Cai are talking amongst their selves.

I was sitting thinking about what would happen to mine and Cai's piccolo amore if anything was to happen say the venom did not act fast enough. and I wanted to make sure that despite me not being here anymore that Cai would take car of them and let them know all about me and tell them just how much I loved them.

"Cai" I say drawing his attention

"Yes il Mio amore? " he asked coming over to me.

"Will you make me a promise?' " I asked

"depends," he says

"If and I do mean if your venom doesn't do the job fast enough and I fade away please don't take it out on our baby. we both wanted this knowing the whole outcome that was possible. and I want you to promise me that you'll love them as you do now and continue to love them when they are here. to let them know about me and everything" I say

"il mio amore you are not gonna fade away. but if you do I'll do what I can with our piccolo amore" he says

I smiled and kissed him before I laid back and closed my eyes to try and rest while I still had the chance.

when I woke Cai and I started talking about names and what we would love to have.

we came to an agreement that what our baby was didn't matter as long as they knew that they are loved and will forever be loved. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

piccolo amore- little love