8

How I managed to get a long uninterrupted time with Cai I couldn't tell you honestly but I will tell you we weren't letting it go to waste.

I was straddling his lap nude as the day is long. 

"sei così bella" he says against my breast

"e tu, mio re, sei incantevole" I replied

He growled before he rolled over on top of me rid himself of the last piece of clothing before he ravished me.

I clung to him like I was about to fall.

He pounded my pussy and littered my body with love bites.

He fucked me so damn good I felt as if I was viewing the galaxy as if was beyond incredible... I lost track of my orgasms there were so many.

and the number of potions he flipped me over or put me in.

he moved me all over the room not once leaving my pussy.

When he laid me back on the bed he latched on to my breast and bit making me bleed.

he drank my blood before he pulled back and licked the bite. 

after he finally came he laid on me and I brushed my fingers up and down his back.

"I'm sorry for biting you," he says

"you didn't harm me, Cai. I actually climaxed from that." I tell him

He lifted his head up and smiled before kissing me.

"you tase very incredible" he says

I smiled before I rolled us over and wiggle a bit making sure he was snug inside of me before I laid on him and he covered us up.

"I cant wait to feel you inside me like you were. the fact that you lost control makes me so damn wet. and with your ability to hold back when you need to just intensifed the whole craving of sex with you.

"next time baby we'll go to a secret spot in the garden and I'll fuck you there" he promises

I leaned down and kissed him.

"can't wait il mio re" I tell him

"when ever you want to do this again let me know and I'll be very pleased to be at your service" he says

"i'd be careful with your words cause I may just keep you  in here and ravish you as you had me il mio re" I tell him

He smirked before he sits up making me gasp since he was still inside of me.

"you can ravish me any time you wish la mia regina" he says before he slowly starts moving me.

 I take control and start riding him as he wraps his arm around me fists my hair and pulls my head back so he could litter my neck with his marking.

We spent hours making love with no interruptions from anyone. which I'd hate to be them if they dared interrupt Cai and me in the heat of passion.

when he allowed my body to rest and relax he lay with me in his arms softly brushing his hands along my body.

"I love feeling you against me and deep inside of me. the way you and I combine is just pleasurable. and I crave more" I tell him

"rest up la mia regina you need it for next time," he says

I nodded my head and lay on his chest holding him close to me as I drifted off to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

sei così bella- you are so beautiful

e tu, mio re, sei incantevole- and you my king are ravishing

il mio re- my king

la mia regina- my queen