Chapter 15

I'm completely fucked Charles is going to kill, and I'm for 100% for sure

Charles is going to kill, and I'm for 100% for sure

After his best friend called him to tell I was in the city. He told me to stay with him, with a stranger whom I don't have a clue idea.

Right now I'm slurping my caramel iced coffee because I craved it so badly. Kai on the other side looking the surroundings suspicious.he's hot not going to lie but Charles is hotter in my opinion.

"Do you think Charles will kill me for sneaking out" I blurt out, Kai scans my features "No" he says

The worst part is that I have a bag full of my insulin and if Charles find out that I'm diabetic 1, he will treat me like I'm dying.

"Can you do something for me" I ask, scraping the back of my neck." If you're thinking of running I'm not helping you" he says "the man would fucking kill me."

"No, It's not like not" I reply shaking my head
"So what is it then" he says

"I have diabetes 1 and no one knows in the family that I'm sick, one of the reasons I snuck out, and only Milo knows it" I take the bag from my side and show him.

He thinks about something but I'm not sure."How does Milo knows about it and not Charles?"

To be fair I'd would ask the same question if some asked me.

"He figured it out when he saw my patch" I say
"Okay I'll do it don't worry about it" he smiles at me "what's your plan"

"you need to bring it to the mansion because Charles won't know it and just give it to Milo or me if he's alone," I say and he just nods

He looks like someone but whom?

"Do I know you" I ask
"Yes, we grew up together in Italy Don't you remember it" he responds

"Well basically I don't even frankly know why I'm here in the first place The oldest brother and Leonard don't want to tell me anything," I say back smiling at him, he awes and looks away to not face me.

I grab his forearm to look at me. He eyes my hand and then me "look if you know something tell me its like I live in a lie my whole life and no one wants to tell me something" I pause to see his eyes softened "I don't know if my mother is in live or my dad which is not my dad" I fell a tear fall

"I think you need to understand the Alessi's, they are protecting you from the evil especially from the French. They are the only people you can trust including me" he smiles "And I will give it to Milo but if something happens to you I'm not responsible for it" he chuckles while taking the shopping bag from me.