Alternative ending and bonus chapter

"It's time for me to look forward because if I want to have a future I must forget the past" I touch for the last the gravestone

"I'm going to miss you Mom and dad, please don't forget that and I promise I'll be the best leader you'll ever knew"

I leave the graveyard crying my eyes out but I had to pull everything up because Sofia and Charles were waiting at me at the entrance.

"I'm back" I say getting inside the car that we rented. "Hi mommy." Sofia exclaims

Charles saw clearly that I cried for at least minutes. "You good?" I nod.

"It's time to write our own story Alice" Charles kisses my knuckles.

I open my eyes open confused about my dream, what was that about?

I was in my room and woke up in peace knowing what happened yesterday with Emilio how he hit me with that bottle and the hurtful things he said to me, I never wanted to see him ever.

Today was the party but I decided not to go since I was exhausted. Layla probably too and Levi too if we don't go.

Leah was going to leave today to parents and tomorrow to Mexico. Which reminds me that I had to call mother and ask questions because my dream seemed to be real.

Who was this family, I was dreaming about.

I looked at the ceiling because this dream felt so real that it was happening not in my dreams but in reality.

I hear a knock on my door. "Yes" I say as I get up knowing it was either Layla or Levi.

Layla peeks her head in. "Hi I've got a call from your mother saying that she invented us for brunch since you didn't picked up her calls"

Mother had a soft spot for Layla and Levi, they were like her children and treated them like their own since we were toddlers.

Me, Levi, Layla and Stella were siblings and practically we grew up together all together.

I nod. "Of course did you inform Levi?"

She nods her head and sits on the edge of my bed. Her curly hair was wet clearly from showering, the best thing about Layla is that she will be no matter what happens to her, she priotise someone's life before her own.

"You wanna talk about it?" She asks as I shake my head. "Do you wanna talk?" I ask her now and she was the one who shook her head.