Chapter 54

SLAY baby

"It's been two days and no one found my daughter" I say out of frustration

"It's been two days and no one found my daughter" I say out of frustration. "Fucking useless"

I run a hand through my hair. they have my daughter, it's my fault. If I didn't show during the nights at her place, Sofia would be safe with Alice.

The problem is I can't go home and act everything is normal. No one knows, I'm alive. I mean no one except, one person but he was the one who saved me that day by the lake.

Or someone found out I was alive and uses Sofia against me so I could come in the picture again. Yeah not happening, only I can find her and shove the information to my brothers so they could rescue her. Since I don't have 'the right men' at the moment.

"Charles I've told, we will find her. No matter what" he rubs his temples. "And I told you to not go frequently to her. Look at the outcome"

I pin him against the wall by his throat.

Sofia and Alice were the most important people in my life and a sensitive topic. No one could speak about them only if it was urgent or something with their protection.

That's why I assigned Mateo to keep Alice safe before I 'died'. The day I died, I told Kai about him and all the information. But soon after Alice released knowing her she would move to Marseille.

The biggest shock from me was that she had a baby in her arms when I saw her in Marseille so I assigned extra undercover guards for them.

At the time I couldn't barely walk so I had to watch them from a distance.

I got send back to northern Italy for my treatment. Which kind of sucked. After a year I got better but my scars remained on my back and legs.

I miss having conversation with Alice at nights whenever I was in her flat. Even though I had conversations in my head, on Sofia's birthday I woke her up to tell her stories about me and Alice.

I told her that no one needed to know that I was here, the moment I realised that some one was watching every step I did.

Not even a day later, I get a call that Sofia was abducted. By who? We still didn't know.

"Just calm down Alessi" he says as I drop him
"I'm just an old men" he adds.

"Yeah I figured it out"I let a chuckle

He helped me back to be the best again off myself. And I'm grateful for him.

"So are we not going to hunt the streets for my daughter?" I say as he shakes his head. "No, it's too dangerous for you to be on the streets right now and besides we don't know the enemy"

I nod because he has a point.

The door barges open "Boss we have her location" one of his men says.

I follow the tech guy, determined to know where my daughter is and who has her. So I could get my hands on the person self and give them a slow death.

He opens the door, the computer were next to each other. Men working behind their desk.
Oskar sits on his chair, and logs back in his computer.

"So at first I was confused because your brothers closed the boarders in Marseille within the minute Sofia went missing. No one was allowed to come inside or outside the city."

He points to his screen showing me a map and virtual cars that left  Marseille.

"When the boarder around the city closed, there was only one car that slipped out, So I followed them. After hours following the car, it stopped yesterday night in the eastern Switzerland. I send a men today early to that location, he identified her as Sofia."

I clap on his shoulder and shrug. "Send this information to Pietro" so he could inform Lorenzo.

I know my brothers works 24/7 now to find her. They have the strength in technology but we were smarter.

Oskar sends quickly the message to Pietro the information. After a second he responds with that he gave the location to my brothers.

"Inform me the second they have her in their arms." I demand as he nods "Yes sir"

________________

Patiently waiting for my men to come and say that Lorenzo has her in his embrace. It feels like my arms and legs are tied up and I'm sitting here impatient.

"Stop pacing around you're making me dizzy, Son" he says as I try to stay calm. I stop with pacing and look at him.

"If they don't com-" I say as Oskar runs towards to me. "They have her" he breaths out "but"

"But?" I ask
"They had her drugged with morfine. When The abducter wanted to sting her again milo came and shot at her leg." he says.

I fist my hands. If I have these fuckers in my hands I'll kill them with my bare hands and bring them back life so I could do it all over again. I want to murder them and see the fear in their eyes.

"And then" the old men says impatient
"She had a few bruises in her stomach and arms" Oskar responds

They are dead.

"And do you know who the abductees were?" Oskar let a breath out as the old men slaps him behind his head. "Just tell"

"Leah Garcia and Hannah Feo" Oskar says

Hannah fucking Feo. Lorenzo's diseased carrier. And Leah, one of Alice's friends that visited London to talk with her.

I knew something was off with her.

"Where are they now?" I ask clenching my jaw
"They are at the jet on their way to London back"

"Good"

Because I'm going to catch the next flight to torture them with my bare hands.