Chapter 50

You have a place in my heart no one could ever have🦋

It's been a week since the whole situation in Marseille

It's been a week since the whole situation in Marseille. I started to get worried about them so installed a few extra UCTC, outside the apartment and the living room.

Most importantly in Sofia's bedroom, it was a hidden camera at least they couldn't mess up with that.

I was back in Marseille for the day again but now I'm with Layla and Deniz. They deserve to know what I do every time, I leave the house.

I've been lying to her face for three years and I can't do it anymore.

"Why are we here and where are we" Layla asks as we were standing in front of the door.

She and Deniz were holding hands. I know Alice told me to tell nobody where she was, and most important is that Sofia even exist.

I knock on the door a few seconds, Sofia opens.

"Is that your child, Kai?" She looks between me and Sofia "Are you cheating?" Her grip on Deniz is harder. I could tell it by how she looks to me and Sof

Sofia still looks at us.

"What no" I say in disbelief "Why would think that?"

"Because she has simmelair eye color as y-"

"Tio" Sofia yells as she jumps at my leg.
"Hai Sofia, where is mommy?" I ask as I take her on my hip.

Deniz and layla looks at me in question.

"Sof, I told you dozens of Time not to open doors for stran-" Alice comes into the view. When she see us, she stops at her track.

"Alice"
"Layla"

Layla brushes through me and hugs Alice tightly. "Oh baby" Alice says.

"Dad, who is she?" Deniz asks eyeing Sofia from toe to head as he stood next to me . "Let's get inside" I say to him.

He stomps inside frustrated by not getting his answer. Layla and Alice look at each other.

"Layla this is Sofia. Charles daughter" I say
"Sofia this is Tia Layla, who I mentioned to you and Deniz my son"

Layla's mouth fell open.

Sof was just eyeing Deniz and Layla before gasping. "That's tia Layla mommy told me"

Layla smiles at her "Hi I'm Layla"
"I'm Sofia Elena."

Sofia's dimples appears, "What's youw name?"

"Deniz"
"Sofia but call me Sof" she sticks her hand out.

They shake hands before going to their own world. Alice stands just by the dinning table, confused what is going on.

"Sofia show your room to Deniz. While me, tia and mommy going to talk." I say getting out of my vest.

They disappear from the stairs to her room. My gaze turns to both of the woman, who are confused.