Training

(Y/N) P.O.V 

I giggled when he apologized but when I stopped I saw the way he looked at me. It looked as if he were mesmerized by my giggle.Was he though? I'll never know but when we began staring at each other Thunder interrupted, "I suggest we Take the new recruit to the training area" 

3rd person P.O.V 

The three of you entered the "training area"   And as you entered you sensed another vibe in here. probably a vibe of having to put all your effort.

"I know you were just made, but if you want to help the world then learn how to help to world." He said witch gave me a heads up about 'this ain't fun and games!'  

30 Second later 🕘 

You soon found yourself lifting weights,Running,doing push-ups,Sit-ups, and much more exercises when you went to lifting a bigger weight you found shiny trying to impress you by lifting it ...but...he was in need of help since he got trapped under it "ACK-Thunder-AGH-Help!" You ran over to him and helped him out until the alarm went on and the speaker said " Thunder we need you and (Y/N) to fight the kaiju shiny you Evacuate  the Citizens ."

Shiny P.O.V 

I groaned as I realized that I won't fight not with (Y/N) I got upset since I wanted to show her my fighting skills,  but I didn't want to show my emotion so I just did what was told.

(This is the shortest chapter I ever made to be honest)